• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kenji's Card Shop~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
k, minor crisis. I installed Windows 7, then it didn't work that well so I reinstalled Windows XP. Nothing major but somehow, BOTH backups of my My Pictures folder are GONE.

So that means all of my cards are gone, unless I can somehow get them back.

Very sorry for the inconvenience, I'll try to sort things out as soon as possible, but the shop is closed until further notice.

Years
k, minor crisis. I installed Windows 7, then it didn't work that well so I reinstalled Windows XP. Nothing major but somehow, BOTH backups of my My Pictures folder are GONE.

So that means all of my cards are gone, unless I can somehow get them back.

Very sorry for the inconvenience, I'll try to sort things out as soon as possible, but the shop is closed until further notice.

Oh man, thats horrible! >_< I hope things get sorted out Kenji!

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
I'm just wondering if you have done my card yet. I requested it last year, I think, this is what it was,

Pokémon Shaped

Pokémon Theme: Luvdisc
Name: Shun
Info: None
Specific Sprites: Espeon, Umbreon,
Background: Starlite Sky
Trainer Sprite:
SethSprite.png

Other: no extra info

have you done it?

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
EDIT. Whoops. I don't think I can read anymore.
I'll wait a month and see what happens.
EDIT 2:
Now that i'll think about it, I don't really need one absolutely right now. I'll wait a while.

Last edited:

july6

Team Aqua super fan *w*
Years
you can't read guys? he has closed the shop!

Poor kenji ç_ç it's an horrible thing!! I hope you can let your iles back

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Userbar Card
Color: Green(Emerald)
Background Color(s):Darker Green
Background Pattern: Okay, like your Tracey Example Bar, same colors and everything
Pokemon:Sceptile, Magcargo, Starmie, Swellow, Minun, Heracross
Trainer Sprite: Emerald Brendan Overworld Sprite(Male Sprite)
Name: Brendan
Friend Code?:N/A
Badges?:All Hoenn Badges
Title/Text?:None
Thanks in advanced!!!

Years
Ah crap, you revived my thread, so now it's gonna get closed, and then I won't be able to reference my prior edits to the first post. >_______>

BliT, you are, from now to eternity, BANNED from EVER getting a card from me. Ever. I don't ever want to see you posting in any of my future card shops, either.

I was actually thinking about making another card thread, but now, I kinda don't want to. We'll see. I'm pretty mad at the moment, if you can't tell.

Thanks. >___>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back