• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeTeckers, New Member!

Years
    • US
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    Sup guys! :classic:

I'm new here. Obviously.

Just thought I should tell you all about my Youtube channel where I make walkthrough videos for Pokemon Games.

I can't post a link yet, but I will be real soon.

Cheers!:P

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there PokeTeckers and welcome to PokeCommunity. What games do you do walkthroughs for? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what are your interests in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics?

Also, the minimum amount of posts needed to post links is 15 posts. Anyhow, looking foward to seeing you around the forums, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Hey there guy! So you make videos? Thats great, I guess you can post them here when you have like 15 posts?

Enjoy your stay here and VM me or any mod if you need anything!

Years
    • US
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    Right now I'm working on a video walkthrough for Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen Verisons. Classic. :cheeky:

Also, I will be starting work on a BW2 walkthrough pretty soon.

So I will hopefully be able to make a few threads pretty soon containing the videos for all to see.

As for my interests, well I've been a fan of Pokemon for almost the whole 15 years. I started as a kid with the anime, then soon to the GB with Yellow, and from there I could not put the GameBoy down. My favorite era was the metal versions, Silver is my all-time favorite. My favorite Pokemon is Dragonite, simply because it's a beast, and it's not even considered a legendary! :D

When I'm off Pokemon I usually play other games, although very rarely. Before I started making walkthroughs I was playing an MMO called TERA. It was pretty awesome. I also love cars, but that's a whole other topic! :knockedou

And thank you guys for the warm welcome, I hope I can contribute largely to the forum. I'll see you around!

Cheers. :)

Back