• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Need Your Support...

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
Years
  • After a long day at work I come home and the very first thing anyone tells me is that my grandmother has lung disease and has a buldging disk in her back...this sucks...I mean come on I just lost my grandfather about 2 years ago to cancer...I don't know how my dad is, I don't think its hit him yet...I got to go see her soon...Please give your support because I need it.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • hey, i understand how u feel....my grandma,uncle and grandpa died from cancer.....i wish u all the best and hope your grandmother will be okay......

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • You have my support, prayers, hope, etc. My grandfather's pretty sick right now apparently, too ._. So I find it easy to empathise with you.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I'm sorry Overlord Sato :( *hugs* I hope that your grandmother feels better soon...having lost my granddad a year ago to cancer I know how horrible it is to have a grandparent fall ill...

My thoughts are with you and your family.

--FG

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I'm not exactly against this or trying to offend you but OC is seriously getting spammed by these threads lately... O.o Not exactly spammed but I can't think of another word...

Well... I hope your grandmother gets better. :|

Back