• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibles

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Like the title says.Have any of ya seen The Incredibles yet?? OMG its a FUNNY movie!! I coulden't stop laughing!! :P :P :P :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Edna Mode said:
    They're machine washable, darling. That's a new feature.
    LOL She's my favourite character, even though there was so little of her. Overall, I really enjoyed the movie. It was really smart and funny and original.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    No, i've never seen it. I might go though. Friday i went to see National Treasure which was a really good movie. But, yeah its supposed to be a really good movie.XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah, it's a really good movie. A lotta clues though.First you'll think theyve solved the mystery and then comes all sorts of other clue. A lotta twists and turns but overall a good movie.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Haven`t seen it yet, But it does look good.I might see it this weekend, If I feel like it

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, I saw it quite a while ago! ^_^ I loved it; it was so funny! The creators really brought the characters to life, too. Almost anybody could have related to atleast one of them. Though some parts were a little predictable, overall it was a great movie and I really recommend it.

Back