• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meluvia's Shinies and Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
  • I have a Timid Lunala caught in a Moon Ball (obtained from a reputable trader on /r/pokemontrades--I can PM you the details), as well as a Modest Kyogre in a Net Ball and Timid Latias in a Pokeball that I caught myself on my copy of AS. Finally, I have a Modest Xerneas in a Net Ball which I caught in my copy of X. These legends are all English, do not have 6IVs, and are of course, not shiny.

I am interested in your 2014 Tanabata shiny Jirachi and Movie 15 shiny Arceus. Would you be willing to trade both or either for some of the offers that I have given?
    I am interested in all four and could give both of what you asked for them.

Ok cool, can you also cloned it back for me (plus a slowpoke so that i can get both of its evolution). I can trade from 5pm onward til 11 everyday. :)

Yeah, that's no problem.
    My times have kind of changed. I'm more available between 8-11pm MST.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hey hey Meluvia! Figured I'd stop by the shop with a large order.
    Went through your stuff, and I picked out the majority of what I'm missing. If you can't find enough in my private list/trade shop, then I'll rank them.

Here you go!
    Spoiler:

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Hey hey Meluvia! Figured I'd stop by the shop with a large order.
    Went through your stuff, and I picked out the majority of what I'm missing. If you can't find enough in my private list/trade shop, then I'll rank them.

Here you go!
    Spoiler:

Hey again!
    So I cloned all of those for you, except I replaced the shiny Lickitung with the new PC Bewear cause I haven't gotten that one thoroughly hack checked yet.

So for the 24 you'd like, I came up with these:

Spoiler:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hey Meluvia! I'm back again to do business with you. (:
    I managed to do a complete run through on my VC Red and have a shiny Timid Unnerve Mewtwo (GB symbol) and a shiny Timid Flame Body Moltres (GB symbol) to offer. OT: Flan ID: 06989 and both are legitimately caught by me. Their IVs aren't that great, so lol. All are in English with no nicknames. I'd prefer if these were semi-redistributable, if that's okay.

Would you be interested in both for the Jolly CoroCoro Charizard and the Easter Egg shiny Drampa?

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Hey Meluvia! I'm back again to do business with you. (:
    I managed to do a complete run through on my VC Red and have a shiny Timid Unnerve Mewtwo (GB symbol) and a shiny Timid Flame Body Moltres (GB symbol) to offer. OT: Flan ID: 06989 and both are legitimately caught by me. Their IVs aren't that great, so lol. All are in English with no nicknames. I'd prefer if these were semi-redistributable, if that's okay.

Would you be interested in both for the Jolly CoroCoro Charizard and the Easter Egg shiny Drampa?

To clarify, semi redi means I can redistribute but anyone else who gets it from me can't right? Just trying to make sure I've got that rule straight.

But yeah, that sounds good to me. I can trade you Charizard and Drampa for the two. :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    To clarify, semi redi means I can redistribute but anyone else who gets it from me can't right? Just trying to make sure I've got that rule straight.

But yeah, that sounds good to me. I can trade you Charizard and Drampa for the two. :)

Yep! That's correct. And great, when can you trade? (:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hey again!
    So I cloned all of those for you, except I replaced the shiny Lickitung with the new PC Bewear cause I haven't gotten that one thoroughly hack checked yet.

So for the 24 you'd like, I came up with these:

Spoiler:

That sounds good. I should be free tomorrow. If that Lickitung turns out to be legit, I'd be very interested. There's someone looking for it on the other site, but I can't remember who.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Yep! That's correct. And great, when can you trade? (:

That sounds good. I should be free tomorrow. If that Lickitung turns out to be legit, I'd be very interested. There's someone looking for it on the other site, but I can't remember who.

Sorry, I wasn't around most of the day.
    If either of you comes on sometime in the next few hours I can trade you then, otherwise best bet for sure would be Tuesday.

Also Moth...So that one I have listed is not legit, I just had it checked.
    I did just get a new one, though, from someone I trust and they said it was checked and is good.

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Sorry, I wasn't around most of the day.
    If either of you comes on sometime in the next few hours I can trade you then, otherwise best bet for sure would be Tuesday.

Ayyyy I'm online now!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Sorry, I wasn't around most of the day.

Also Moth...So that one I have listed is not legit, I just had it checked.
    I did just get a new one, though, from someone I trust and they said it was checked and is good.

Alright, that sounds good to me. I probably won't be able to trade until next Monday, though, since I'm going on vacation. I'll let you know when I get back.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Alright, that sounds good to me. I probably won't be able to trade until next Monday, though, since I'm going on vacation. I'll let you know when I get back.

Alright, no problem!
    I will hang onto these for you until then. :)

Also...it turns out that my wish Chansey could in fact be legit afterall.
    Found out recently that pokemon from Gen 3 don't have egg information stored on them...so basically there's no way to see if they're a hack or not.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Alright, no problem!
    I will hang onto these for you until then. :)

Also...it turns out that my wish Chansey could in fact be legit afterall.
    Found out recently that pokemon from Gen 3 don't have egg information stored on them...so basically there's no way to see if they're a hack or not.

Weird. If only Game Freak realized the strats on how to mostly hack check events back in 2003! Hindsight is hindsight, I guess.
    I do have all of your stuff cloned, too, but tomorrow night is running errands before hopping on a plane Wednesday morning. I do have time tonight, but I know you said Tuesday was best for you.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Weird. If only Game Freak realized the strats on how to mostly hack check events back in 2003! Hindsight is hindsight, I guess.
    I do have all of your stuff cloned, too, but tomorrow night is running errands before hopping on a plane Wednesday morning. I do have time tonight, but I know you said Tuesday was best for you.

Since I added in shiny Lickitung for you, could I ask for your:
    382 - Shiny Kyogre - lvl 80 - フクオカ - 3172 - 2012 - Modest - x/x/x/x/x/x - Flying - Kyushu Trains Event

I did end up finishing all my homework for the week today, so if you are on again tonight in a couple hours here I'd be happy to trade you, otherwise I have no problems waiting until after your trip.

Have a good trip by the way, and stay safe!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back