• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meluvia's Shinies and Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
  • Hey Meluvia! As we discussed before.
    I have all 6 Easter Egg pokes, the Daisuki Jirachi, and Popularity poll Rayquaza. Which brings the total to 8. I found 11 I would be interested in, so you're welcome to anything on my list.

PCNY Wish Kangaskhan/ ID 12991
    10 ANIV Pikachu/ ID 10
    Party of the Decade 10 ANIV Pikachu/ ID 6808
    Pokemon Center 5th Anniversary Ralts/ ID 7580
    SUMR 2012 Pikachu/ ID 7012
    JPN PC Best Wishes Ash's Pikachu/ ID8103
    Chief Golgo's Sableye/ ID 9153
    General Election 720 Greninja/ ID 720
    Pokemon Center Sapporo Alola Vulpix/ ID 16201
    Pokemon Center Birthday Comfey/ ID 16118
    Shiny Magikarp Spring Festival Lunar Magikarp/ ID170128
    How about those, your shiny vgc larvitar, win2011 celebi and your shiny Timid Heatran? :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    If you check under my wishlist in the first post, it should have everything I'm looking for.

I'm not gonna lie, I just wanted a casual, simple trade.

I have legendries. I'm not sure any of them fit your qualifications. I'm not a competitive or meta gamer

I just wanted a shiny.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • I'm not gonna lie, I just wanted a casual, simple trade.

I have legendries. I'm not sure any of them fit your qualifications. I'm not a competitive or meta gamer

I just wanted a shiny.

Sorry, I don't do casual trades.
    I breed my shinies from scratch and they can take me up to a week to breed depending on what's wanted...so there's really no room for being casual.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Sorry, I don't do casual trades.
    I breed my shinies from scratch and they can take me up to a week to breed depending on what's wanted...so there's really no room for being casual.

Well, a lot of my pokemon end up being hacks, when I get them checked, and I don't really care but I don't know WHICH are hacks so I try to just trade based on "oh I want that pokemon" unless it's something being bred FOR me, it's hard for a casual gamer to spot hacks that aren't obvious.

I don't wanna give you something I know you don't want, and I don't know which of my pokemon are hacks. some of them I think are legit turn out to be hacks.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello Meluvia! I'm interested in your Pikachu "I Choose You!" event! I don't know if anything in my shop interests you currently, since I don't think I got new stuff since our trade. But if anything grabs your interest please tell me! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hi, just saw a new addition of yr pokemon. I am really interested in yr hat pikachu. Do u still want the shiny deoxys? I can also offer u other pokemon.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Hello Meluvia! I'm interested in your Pikachu "I Choose You!" event! I don't know if anything in my shop interests you currently, since I don't think I got new stuff since our trade. But if anything grabs your interest please tell me! :)

I'd be happy to trade you for your:

セレビィ (Celebi) | えいがかん 07100
    Lv. 50 | NATURE | x/x/x/x/x/x

Hi, just saw a new addition of yr pokemon. I am really interested in yr hat pikachu. Do u still want the shiny deoxys? I can also offer u other pokemon.

I do still want the shiny Deoxys...but I'm a bit picky about my shiny legends. It has to be the nature I asked for, have an English name (no nicknames), not have a full 6IVs.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I'd be happy to trade you for your:

セレビィ (Celebi) | えいがかん 07100
    Lv. 50 | NATURE | x/x/x/x/x/x.
    Sweet! I'll have it cloned and ready right away ^-^

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    I do still want the shiny Deoxys...but I'm a bit picky about my shiny legends. It has to be the nature I asked for, have an English name (no nicknames), not have a full 6IVs.

Ok, the deoxys has english name (ofcourse no nickname) and , 5ivs (missing Sp.def), rash nature

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I have a Timid Lunala caught in a Moon Ball (obtained from a reputable trader on /r/pokemontrades--I can PM you the details), as well as a Modest Kyogre in a Net Ball and Timid Latias in a Pokeball that I caught myself on my copy of AS. Finally, I have a Modest Xerneas in a Net Ball which I caught in my copy of X. These legends are all English, do not have 6IVs, and are of course, not shiny.

I am interested in your 2014 Tanabata shiny Jirachi and Movie 15 shiny Arceus. Would you be willing to trade both or either for some of the offers that I have given?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back