• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HackerCross Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    marz, banners are done, sent u a pm!

SO GUYS! BANNERS ARE DONE! YEH!!!!

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Yeah im happy with them, those banners should be default for everyone in our group. :D

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    ugh! i hate when i mess up!

im sort of a perfectionist, so i bet you guys prob wont care, but you see universal?

its not as bold as the other banners, because i 4got to choose that option, so marz, is it ok if i redo it and you would take down that one and put in the new one that i will redo?

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well i see the universal banners is fixed, good job flipboi. ^-^

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    hey, is there a way to script people to merge into you and dissappper?

you know like in final fantasy 7 where your party will just walk into you and dissapper so you control one character (cloud)

im thinking of doing that oo in my hack, sokka and kitara will be with you, but you wont seee them, get it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Hey guys! Nice to see this place up and running. Sorry I haven't been here alot lately...I'm just loaded with work for school! :( Well, I'll be here to help when needed, if I have time to go on. ;)

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Whats up with this, nothing going on right now? Anything new with the hack flipboi?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Whats up with this, nothing going on right now? Anything new with the hack flipboi?

Well, flipboi's hack's been put on hold due to school. School is much more important then game making at this age. Anyways, I guess that guy who wanted your help ain't applying, huh?

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Oh hey, Marz.. ya need a spriter? cuzzz.. i could help i guess.
    my proof? uhh.. alright..:
    Megaman-1.png

trainer4-4.png

Shadow-Revamped-1.png

you mightve seen them before. well, there ya have it.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Those are pretty cool sprites you've got there. Congratulations, you're part of HackerCross Productions!

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    saweet. So are we working on anything currently? or..what..get me up to date i guess? lol

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    saweet. So are we working on anything currently? or..what..get me up to date i guess? lol

Our only hack by flipboi has been put on hold, like it says on the first post. Would you like me to showcase your Path of Silver hack with xXscytherXx?

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    ha, when were done with it.. which probably won't be for a while.. scyther's not that good at scripting, i dont know left from right in Hex editors, but i know Hexidecimal :\
    but yeah, when we're done you can showcase it. So if Avatar's on hold.. maybe we should brainstorm for new ideas? well.. kind of.. threadstorm..you get the idea..
    im out for the night (night here anyways)
    later

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ha, when were done with it.. which probably won't be for a while.. scyther's not that good at scripting, i dont know left from right in Hex editors, but i know Hexidecimal :\
    but yeah, when we're done you can showcase it. So if Avatar's on hold.. maybe we should brainstorm for new ideas? well.. kind of.. threadstorm..you get the idea..
    im out for the night (night here anyways)
    later

yeah, but we don't exactly have a scripter... when we get a scripter then we can make a group hack.

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    ahh
    yeah.. that would be a problem..
    ill look around and see if i can find a scripter interested
    if you want, at least

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    A scripter would be great, that's probably the most important thing in a hack, the script.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Well, if your gonna be talking about my ideas and stuff I might as well join...
    I am a G/S hacker so I hope that is okay. Path of Silver is a hack of Gold.

umm Spriter, learning how to script, Ideas and I guess a little mapping.

Some sprites....
    amazing.jpg
    kool.jpg
    Leaftrainer.jpg
    Mewtwo.jpg

My mapping... These maps are for one of my older hack that is still in idea form... They're advance.

Jail.jpg
    jickelin.jpg

and my advance overworld:
    Mcbutt.jpg

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    We have enough mappers, I should probably state that on the first page, and I like your 2nd gen spriting, so you're accepted for that. Your OverWorld Spriting is cool too so you're in for that in Advance.

Sweet a 2nd gen hacker, finally.

Congrats for making it in!

EDIT: Tell me when you've learned to script, scyther.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back