• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
lol...
Ive been hunting for a while now and no luck still, im bored as well but i just added Pazz to YIM * looks at dead YIM list *

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hey hey hey... quit the biting you biter. it dun matter, i'm gonna change mine soon... or maybe i already did... it's hard for me to keep track of these things. especially since i'm so tired (up sick since 1 30 this morning and i played in a volleyball tournament in Rocklyn and narrated a play) but, your samus sig is pretty cool. if i themed mine, mine would be cool like yours (i hope)

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Oh Ryan, you're such a wreck! Oh me oh my, whatever shall I do with you. -Sticks Ryan in a bed with a thermomerter and a bowl of chicken soup.- You have to get better alright? Or else your team gets their butts handed to them on a rusty plate. ^_^;
This just brings me back to my dead Signature Friends Club... -sob sob- I think I got about 5 members!! XD Maybe the world just isn't ready for great signatures. Oh well. I'm slowly climbing the post ranks, not the reputation rank for some ODD reason -cough- I've been dared to be a boy...twice I think. Once for a week, this time till Dec 15. Grreeaat... -_- anyways, it gets really hard to feel my hand it gets THAT cold, scary huh? =P Anyways, I'll log onto YIM for those YIMers, but, if you get AIM, I could give you guys nifty utilities. Kay? ^_^

~This was another long message by
~Lovely Pazz

~Had to edit this because I forgot about my dare~
~After posting this, I had a really sad conversation with a friend of mine, this is why it is important to use proper English.~
Supa Dupa Timmy: Sup
Pazz Kat: hi
Supa Dupa Timmy: sup
Pazz Kat: nm u
Supa Dupa Timmy: nm
Supa Dupa Timmy: u

Pazz Kat: nm

Last edited:

PazzKat

Years
Awww, Happy Dude, of course it isn't too late to join.

I bet you're so focused playing the GBA you hardly do anything else. Have some water -gives glass of water to Happy-

Er hem, no, it is not 'too late' to join, go ahead. ^_^ V We're always happy to have new members. Thank you for your contribution to the shiny dex.

mmmm... wormy apples...gotta love the wormy apples -takes another bite outta one-

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
alrightey then.i'll start collecting shinies right away.also thanks for the glass of water it really helped my throat.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Did you say swellow?

*updates dex*

Welcome to SHC, happy dude. Are you happy here? I guess your happy everywhere. Anyway, I am SkinnyGreenMan, I take care of the Shiny Dex on post two.

PazzKat

Years
Aww SGM, you're zo dirty. -getz a wet cloth and zcrubz your face till it'z clean.-

Hi Happy, I'm Pazz, I'm a co-owner of the SHC and I uzually vizit here 1-4 timez a day. If I'm acting zilly or ztrange it's mozt likely a dare. =P Anywayz, welcome to the club! We're glad to have you. ^_^ I take care of letting people join becauze Aaryn, the creator, doezn't come here too often. >_<

Mmmm, roasted big snouts, gotta love the posted pig snouts, all nice and hairy too.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
huh? whos new happy dude joined long ago 2 weeks or so er and pazz boys dont like snot its just a dirty persons love and boys arent dirty u should now that hehe still no luck with magikarp

anyone whos got one how many eggs roughly did it take ? i hatching roughly 10 a day

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
anyone whos got one how many eggs roughly did it take ? i hatching roughly 10 a day
There is realy no saying because its such a small chance. You know the chances are 8195, so if you are hatching 10 a day, that would take you 891? days to get a shiny one. Wow, thats a long time.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
oh at least in 887 and 1/2 a days ill have magikarp eh ^_^ but somtimes i do 30 wow 30 a day i just wanna no how long it took roughly by the people that have it hows tyorge going?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Actualy, I haven't searched much for Tyrogue lately. Hitmontop is going to be on my team, but I need an adamant tyrogue with IVs 31 in ALL of the following:

HP
Attack
Defence
Special Defense

You can imagine the huge number of tyrogue I'd have to hatch... Lets see, 31 times 31 times 31 times 31 times 25... Thats 23088025 Tyrogue.

So, I think I'll wait until Emerald comes out to get my final tyrogue. In emerald, you can breed down natures 50% of the time if the female pokemon holds an Everstone. That turns the 25 into a 2, making my number: 1847042.

This is still reasonably huge, so I'll alow 30 or 31 IVs, cutting all those 31's into 15.5's. This would be about 57720 Tyrogues.

That's not within my reach when I am hatching eggs so slowly, so I'll be working in LG to try to get some good IVs to breed down. If I get one pokemon with two 31 or 30 IVs, that brings my number of eggs to hatch down to 8649, which is quite close to the number for getting a shiny pokemon. If I can obtain a tyrogue in LG with two 30 or 31 IVs (which would take about 250 tyrogue), I can get one in emerald by hatching 8649 eggs. Wish me luck.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ok i only half understand that but i got three tyorges with adament natures but they dont have equal stats

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
hmm... could you tell me what there stats/levels are, and also if/how much you have trained each one of them? If you don't want to, that's okay, but I might be able to deturmine the IVs of each one of them (it depends on if they are trained yet).

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
meh i havent had any luck with cyndaquil i hope to have some soon.....

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
2 are level up to 9 one of their stats are ataacking and the other is defensive the other cannot be bothered to ttrain cuz i got colosseum anyway

Years
been a while since i contributed to this club. but I got a very nice surprise in english class. look down (to sig) got Poochyena and it will soon become Mightyena.

Back