• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunter Club Card Requests

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
  • rsgh5 is NOT taking requests at this time.

This is the thread for Shiny Hunter's Club members to request a card from rsgh5. I've handed over the thread to him.

Here is an example:​
    ldd9kk.gif
    Please include:

1) What color card you want.

2) The sprite you want, either as a link or attatchment... I will not go looking for sprites.

3) What name (6 or fewer characters) you want.

4) What shinies you've captured. (Don't lie, I will know if you lied mwahaha)

You must be a member of the club. I do have a life, so please... if you see that there are a lot of new requests, please hold off until the next day.

Thank you.​
    - - - Lady Demoonica Darkmoon​
    - - - rsgh5​

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Well im playin emerald (JAP) but all my shinies are on ruby and the badges are same anyway.

Well i got a shiny Crobat,Hairyama,Spheal,Aron

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • ive found there shineys, and im asking for a card at the same time!

name: Teresa
    pokemon: orange vulpix, blue flygon, dark red charazard, plusle with colors switched, gold pidgioto

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
    Here's Shuko's card:
    ShinyHunterShuko.bmp

and for Forgotten Hope:
    ShinyHunterForgottenHope.bmp

Ooh, so pretty! Thank you! I hate to do this, and I'll understand if you say no, but could I possibly get it with the sapphire badges instead? I've got all my shiny Pogeys stored on my Sapphire cartridge, and besides, I like those badges better than the Fr/Lg ones. :p But like I said before, I'll understand if you'd rather not change it. I know it's unfair of me to ask you to change it. :(

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
  • I'd love a Shiny Hunter Club Card :)

As I said, I think they are wonderful. I would love to have one! Thanks so much for your trouble. Here is my information. I did list the Pokemon I am searching for as well as the one I have found, since you said that was permissible. Thanks again! :classic:
    Kim
    1) The Shiny Pokemon I have found is Beautifly
    2) The Shiny Pokemon I am searching for are Blaziken, Altaria and Electrode
    3) The version of the game I play mostly is- Sapphire, Name on the card- Kim

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • FireFox113 try putting this in you sig:
    [*IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/LadyDemoonicaDarkmoon/ShinyHunterFoxFire113.bmp[/IMG]
    remove the * and it should work fine.

For Akidatheart:
    ShinyHunterAkidatheart.bmp

and HariyamaGuy:
    ShinyHunterHariyamaGuy.bmp

And Shuko, it's now Sapphire. Enjoy all!

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • Forgotten_hope said:
    umm sorry for this but uh..can i get a shiny absol added to mine...just caught it today.thanks.

ABSOL!!! *Grabs her favorite 3rd generation pokemon and hugs it.* So lucky! I'll update your card later tonight after Full Metal Alchemist goes off.

Back