• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunter Club Card Requests

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm quite busy (i made a post in the SHC...) i won't be updating cards until at soonest, thursday. are you hugging me or the oddish? because both are kinda weird... either a plant or kid you've never met who spends his times drawing crap pixel by pixel... ah well, i've said too much. i'm dragging this post out unnecesarily... *flees*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ... i don't want to seem rude, but... i posted in the SHC that i wouldn't be able to update cards until thursday. then i posted that my computer completely effed up and that i no longer have imageready, photoshop, or the templates for trainer cards... i would love to make you a card, but i can't. if anybody makes a request before i say i'm taking requests... i will give you piles of bad rep, flame any thread you've ever made and then quit PC.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Color: Yellow
    Shineys: Lairon, Solrock, Shelgon
    Game: Ruby
    Name: Eig

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • -Color = Black backround with Blue stuff in front
    -Sprite =

-Name = Tony
    -Shinies = Charizard, Metagross, Mew, Rayquaza, Ditto, Umbreon, Nidoking

the pokemon are in priority order, so if there are too many, take out starting with Nidoking.
    thanks!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Eig said:
    Color: Yellow
    Shineys: Lairon, Solrock, Shelgon
    Game: Ruby
    Name: Eig
    what's wrong with you?!
    a) this is for members of the SHC (which i'm pretty sure you aren't)...
    b) you didn't give the proper information requested (you gave the game which i don't include and did not include a sprite)
    c) read my last post... the post just before your post... i can't believe that you would post without first looking at what was going on...
    both of you guys... i'm really very annoyed with you. if you join the club and i get all of my stuff working again i'll put you on the list of cards to make... but that probably won't be for a little while now.
    you may have read LDD's requirements for a card or something so i won't follow through with my threats... but seriously guys... look around before you make requests. and at least be polite (like blackcharizard was); say things like "please" and "thank you" and "if you have time/want to make me a card"
    kids these days... *wanders off grumbling*

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • May I please at ask you where there is a tutorial on how to make animated gifs? PM me about it if you can, if not, dont worry about it.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    1) What color card you want. Blue

2) The sprite you want, either as a link or attatchment... I will not go looking for sprites.

3) What name (6 or fewer characters) you want. Spiro

4) What shinies you've captured.
    Manectric,Rapidash,gyaridos and ursaring
    thnx in advance

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    WTF guys!?!?!?!! look around!!!!!!! can't you see that i'm not accepting any requests?!!?! are you doing this on purpose to make me freak out??? read my last two posts!!!! i'm angry enough that my computer lost everything, let me get everything back as well as i can and then i will tell you when i'm taking requests... i promise i'll make cards for all of you who are members and who provide me with the proper information... but will you just hold off? do me a favor and look before you post please please please...

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    You posted in a thread thats over a month old (i dont know why though... the other thread is on the first page) and for that this will have to be reported. If your that desperate to visit the SHC click the link in my sig. Next time check the date of the last post before you reply to it k *reports*

Back