• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunter Club Card Requests

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
  • Holy bejebus on a pogo stick... Gomen nasai Jerkyguy-dono! *Bows untill she hits her head on her knees.* Watashi wa yurushimasu! I'm so incrediblely sorry. That's what I get for not looking at the persons name and just repeating it in my head when making a card. Please don't hold it against me.

EDIT: pokedude55 and anyone else who wants to know you can now find a link to the ~(Shiny Hunters Club)~ in my sig.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Waaaaiiii!!!! Totemo kawaii yo!!! Arigatou... nai... Domo Arigatou!!!! Atashi no TOREINAA CAADO ga daisuki yo! *^_^*

Lol. Seriously, tho, I luvz it! Myy... Precioussss.....

Oh, btw everybody, try not to link to Demoonica's photobucket account, all right? It's really easy to set one up for yourself, and if you do that, we won't run the risk of eating up all of the bandwidth on her account. PM me if you'd like to set one up but you don't understand how (but check out photobucket's homepage first. ^_~ Their instructions are probably a lot clearer than any of mine could be, lol) The photobucket website is this:

Photobucket

Photobucket's nifty snifty! You can use their free service to host your avatars, sig pics, and other images! There is a 250k filesize limit per image tho, so make sure you save all your pics as .PNG's, .jpg's, or .gif's before uploading them!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • For pokemunna:
    ShinyHunterpokemunna.bmp

and the skate board kid:
    ShinyHuntertheskateboardkid.bmp

Shuko said:
    Waaaaiiii!!!! Totemo kawaii yo!!! Arigatou... nai... Domo Arigatou!!!! Atashi no TOREINAA CAADO ga daisuki yo! *^_^*
    Really? I'm glad! (My japanese isn't good, but I understood all of that, yay!)

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    I would like one please
    Shineys caught: Typhlosion
    Game playing: Leaf Green
    Name on card:Yami Zidane
    thanks in Advance!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2005
    Can I have a shiny hunter card? Here are the names of all the shinies I want Deoxys Celebi Rayquaza Kyogre Grodoun Jirachi. My game is Emerald. I want the name on the card to be Zeo. THANKS!!!

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • I'm sorry, but I must refuse your pokemon request. This is for shiny pokemon you OWN or are SEARCHING for ONLY. Emerald isn't even a choice and Celebi can not be caught. You did not read my rules.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    and also do u have to be a member of hunters club cuz celebi etc wouldn't count if u were in the club

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2005
    Can you make a card with the name Zeo on it, and the shiny pokemon I want on it is Rayquaza, Deoxys, Groudon, and Kyogre, and Latios, and Latias.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    whoa there... you really don't seem to be understanding this... we only put pokemon that we have in our sigs... right? and this is a whole new set from those that you showed us in the club... deoxyspeedy, i don't think you understand what our club is about... and LDD, could you please send me the font that you use on your cards? so that i can make my own? i would really appreciate it (even though i'm sorta in competition with you, mwahahaha)
    edit:
    pokedude55 said:
    how do you become a shiny pokemon hunter
    *is too lazy to see if anybody else responded*
    you can hit the link in my sig, my card will take you to the club.
    and... i was wondering if anybody else noticed that LDD made a card for firefox113... i don't think he/she is a member of the club, but i may be wrong.

Last edited:

Rukairo

An expert spriter
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2005
    I'd like a trainer card like this

Shinies:Rayquaza Kyogre Groudon Deoxys Latios latias

Name on card:Zeo

Game:Fire red

Thank you very much!

If you wanna know how I caught these the explaination is right here

Rayquaza:traded from my Safire

Kyogre:traded from my Safire

Groudon:traded from my Ruby

Deoxys:went to Nintendo event

Latios:traded from my Safire

Latias:traded from my Ruby

Thanks

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • Rukairo or should I say Deoxyspeedy, making a new acount under a different name and then asking for the same thing won't work. I'm twenty-two years old! I'm not stupid! I told you NO!

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Rukairo said:
    I'd like a trainer card like this

Shinies:Rayquaza Kyogre Groudon Deoxys Latios latias

Name on card:Zeo

Game:Fire red

Thank you very much!

If you wanna know how I caught these the explaination is right here

Rayquaza:traded from my Safire

Kyogre:traded from my Safire

Groudon:traded from my Ruby

Deoxys:went to Nintendo event

Latios:traded from my Safire

Latias:traded from my Ruby

Thanks

*blink* Rukario? *coughdeoxyspeedycough* please brush up on your spelling, safire? i think you mean SAPPHIRE, anywho great job on all the cards LDD i dont think you should quit making them, even if some members dont know the meaning of no

Back