• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mundane alien technology

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    you get one gift from the aliens as per your participation in the area 51 raid - except that the truly world-changing technology has been left in the hands of the government, resulting in the choices available being significantly less exciting than your asimov-styled dreams may have suggested

what is that gift?

i.e you get an implant that allows you to smell nice, despite any sweating or physical exertion, for up to six hours at a time
    but it has a 36 hour recharge span

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • A button that, when pressed, makes you lose your current train of thought. Might sound useless, but think about it...Embarrassing memory from years ago? *Press* Unproductive stress about the future? *Press* Anything I've seen on the internet? *HARD PRESS*

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    A button that, when pressed, makes you lose your current train of thought. Might sound useless, but think about it...Embarrassing memory from years ago? *Press* Unproductive stress about the future? *Press* Anything I've seen on the internet? *HARD PRESS*

sounds like the ultimate endless loop creator

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • A hearing aid that lets you hear strangers' thoughts, but only when they're trying to decide what to eat for dinner.

Back