• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanna play my wii on hd with optimal visual quality, how do i do it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Hello guys im searching for a way to play my wii on a hd screen with optimal visual quality (like 1080i if possible). I have already bought the hyperkin wii hdmi cable but i aint totally satisfied with the result and ive been wondering if there is any better option. The hyperkin hdmi cable does a good job of putting my wii on a hd screen at 480p but the image is a bit too dark and not bright enough certainely not as bright as it was on a old-school crt tv. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips for me in this matter? If i could fix this little problem without spending more money on something else id like that too. Please help me.

Years
  • Hello guys im searching for a way to play my wii on a hd screen with optimal visual quality (like 1080i if possible). I have already bought the hyperkin wii hdmi cable but i aint totally satisfied with the result and ive been wondering if there is any better option. The hyperkin hdmi cable does a good job of putting my wii on a hd screen at 480p but the image is a bit too dark and not bright enough certainely not as bright as it was on a old-school crt tv. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips for me in this matter? If i could fix this little problem without spending more money on something else id like that too. Please help me.

Unless something has happened I am unaware of, the Wii doesn't have the hardware capabilities to do much beyond what you are doing at the moment, I advise looking at the setting of your TV rather than the console itself.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Unless something has happened I am unaware of, the Wii doesn't have the hardware capabilities to do much beyond what you are doing at the moment, I advise looking at the setting of your TV rather than the console itself.
    Then, is there any modifications and/or 3dr party items that could do the job?

Back