• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Been hunting some content from this community

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2019
A while back (I think within about the last year-year and a half?) there were remixes hosted on a Youtube channel associated with this community from a remixer under the screenname JoblessTuber. These remixes were of Dusk Forest and Vs. Dusknoir from PMD:Explorers. I absolutely loved these two remixes and was very sad when they mysteriously vanished from the channel, and seemingly the rest of the net. I've decided to try and hunt them down and was wondering why they were removed and if the staff behind posting them in the first place would know if there's anywhere else I could enjoy them. My friend managed to locate the Dusk Forest remix using Wayback Machine on an article posted here that featured it, but I've had no luck hunting down the Vs. Dusknoir remix which was my absolute favorite.

I appreciate any leads anyone can give me on locating this content. Thanks!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I've found an old Daily article about the person's remixes: https://daily.pokecommunity.com/2016/10/08/pokemon-remixed-jobless-tuber-showcase/ However the videos are down - we had a bunch of videos deleted from the PC YouTube channel over a year back and it's not currently being used by us regularly. I am not sure though if the PC Youtube channel had ever rehosted their remixes on the channel though (maybe I can ask someone no longer on staff who might know...)

Meanwhile JoblessTuber's own channel is deleted (url to that is at the bottom of the article). Unless one can find their current contact details or see if they made a new one... it won't be easy to find those remixes.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2019
Jobless Tuber does have anew youtube channel (can't link it because of post count), but the remixes in question aren't on there and they haven't responded to my attempts to inquire about them. Who would have been responsible for posting those remixes in the first place?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2019
As a final update, Jobless Tuber did respond to me on Twitter. He was unaware the remixes were now unavailable and said he intends to reupload them to his new channel soon. Hopefully they'll be available there in the near future.

Back