• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new to the pokemon community

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    HI guys,

Such an honour to join tis site. Been a pokemon fan since i was 5 years old and still am!
    I really would like to bring my love to the guys who created pokemon Glazed..
    Its so freaking amazing with features u acctually want to see in a real game freak game.
    SO MUCH LOVE for the makers of pokemon Roms. U guys make things possible that GameFreak never tought about!

Anyway im glad i joint this community and would love to stay here !!

:D kind regardz

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Hey! Haha yeah, I really admire people who make these amazing fan games as well, they put a lot of work into it. ^^ Glad you joined the community, hope to see you around!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Heh Heh Heh well your in luck since I am a developer of Glazed Heh Heh Heh who am I kidding I can't even make a fan game or a ROM hack since I suck at doing both those things but the only thing I'm good at is video games I tend to be if I lose I just tell the people I lost too and my teammates if I have any that they all suck . If I win I do the same thing except I don't tell my teammates they suck since we won. weoclem to the community.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the forums. It's great that you want to express your gratitude to the game devs we have here. Hopefully you can catch up with them in the ROM Hacking forums! best of luck and happy posting! :)

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • Hi and welcome! I haven't played many rom or fan games but lurk in the hack rom section a lot and most of the projects there are seriously impressive, I will probably play some of them sooner or later.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Oh hey if you didn't get it I'm not a developer of Glazed also I just lost a game of rock paper scissors and punch my friend in the face he's ok though.

Back