• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Newest Masters datamine reveals new characters, next Legendary boss

Newest Masters datamine reveals new characters, next Legendary boss

Newest Masters datamine reveals new characters, next Legendary boss

More Eggs have been added as well – find out where to grind for Gold Eggs! We have a protagonist, Battle Frontier Leader, and an anime character joining the fray this month.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Spoilers, spoilers, yadda, yadda

Jessie is a surprise to me. But I welcome it. A largely anime-based character increase my hopes of characters from spinoff titles being added later. :>

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Jessie and Arbok? Cool. I know she was in LGPE and Yellow, so I guess that's why she's being added to Masters. I can't see other anime only characters being in these games, though, unless they were in the games at least once. ;;

Serena and Fennekin just feels...right.

Back