• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Transformation (updated to V. 1.1.1)

Lou Dingo

the artist formerly known as eboxiv
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
I don't know what to do after talking to Mr. Psychic, help me please

If you beat Bruno's Dojo Gym and talk to Mr Psychic, he will investigate the Blackbelts there and find one who works for Silph part time.
After that you can continue in Vermilion and enter the S.S. Anne because the queue of people waiting in line to challenge Loreley will be gone.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 4, 2022
I don't know what to do after I win from the leading gym on the ship

Lou Dingo

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
I don't know what to do after I win from the leading gym on the ship

After defeating Loreley she tells you to talk to the chef in the ship's caboose.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hope this helps without spoiling too much

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Hi
I am stuck after the battle with agatha i dont know how to get to pewter can someone help?

Lou Dingo

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
Hi
I am stuck after the battle with agatha i dont know how to get to pewter can someone help?

If I'm not mistaken and nothing went wrong you should be able to go through Mt. Moon now.
The workers and scientists who were blocking the way there should be gone after defeating Agatha.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Hey does anyone know how to evolve seadra and magneton and also where to find heart scales?

if anyone knows how that would be great

Lou Dingo

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
Hey does anyone know how to evolve seadra and magneton and also where to find heart scales?

if anyone knows how that would be great

Magnezone is not available, as well as the Dragon Scale needed to evolve Seadra into Kingdra.
(I explained the main reason for some species or evolution stages missing in this thread above)

A Heart Scale is generated daily on a small island on Route 20

Lou Dingo

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
Since no other bugs were reported the latest version update only fixes the Piloswine gender bug.
Fresh link is in the main thread.

Lou Dingo

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
for some reason the files expired on the providing upload page, so i had to reupload them.
i also used the opportunity to fix a small mistake by adding a proper character icon when viewing the region map as the female player character.
let me know when there are issues with the new file

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
so idk if i did something wrong but at least on my end the krabby starter choice crashes the game despite the initial post stating it was fixed, if its any help i can try and replicate the crash again and screenshot the error to show

Lou Dingo

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
so idk if i did something wrong but at least on my end the krabby starter choice crashes the game despite the initial post stating it was fixed, if its any help i can try and replicate the crash again and screenshot the error to show

sorry for wronging the krabby fans again, i must have picked an outdated version from before the fix to reupload.
new link in the description should contain all updates now
thanks for mentioning it and again very sorry for the inconvenience

Lou Dingo

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
Where do I go after lavender town?

you mean after the battle with agatha? you should go to pewter through Mt. Moon now.
The workers and scientists who were blocking the way there should be gone after defeating Agatha.

Back