• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokémon Ketchup Version

Litten111

Battle Master
Years
  • After 2 years of hard work, I'm proud to bring you Pokémon Ketchup Version!

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Map of Kohto:
    Spoiler:

This hack aims to provide players a real challenge (after looking at reviews for newer titles in the series) while providing an original story along with some new areas. Mostly original. (With some based off of the SpaceWorld 97' build of Gold and Silver!)

Changes
    +New overworld
    +New trainers and Gym Leaders
    +A more difficult journey compared to the original game
    +New story
    +Etc...

Update

I'm proud to report that this hack is now 90% complete!

I've finally finished editing all of Johto. And now, the main story is done and ready for a full public release!

Considering what I'm going through with my life right now, I'm not too certain if I'll ever get the chance to do anything new with Kanto.
    Spoiler:

None-the-less, there's still a lot of fun new things in the post-game that'll have you busy for a while! (If you can find them~)

Download: View attachment Pokemon_-_Silver_Version_UE_C (1).ips

Feedback is greatly appreciated!
    (And, happy holidays!)

Attachments

• Pokemon_-_Ketchup_Version_UE_C (1).ips
      13.5 KB · Views: 51
    Last edited:

Ahmad Adnan

Unknown Elite
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Can you add gorochu or buff raichu in this game and is there a discord server i really like gen 1 and 2 games and yours looks golden

Litten111

Battle Master
    Years
  • Thanks! I'm glad you like it so far.

Unfortunately, I don't have the tools to add stuff like Gorochu to the game.
    But, I do have a server that I post updates to!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • TBH i don't play official Silver games because of me playing the fan translated silver rom first, but nice hack nonetheless, and i assume you named your hack because of Ash's pikachu love for ketchup right?

Litten111

Battle Master
    Years
  • Thanks! That'd be funny since Pikachu IS one of the starters in this hack.
    But, I actually named this after another hack I made called Pokemon Mustard Version. I cancelled it after the game became corrupted and transferred what little work I had to Silver. If I had the tools to work on Crystal, I would've called it Pokemon Relish Version.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Thanks! That'd be funny since Pikachu IS one of the starters in this hack.

1.YW
    2.Ho who are the others? 😇 and i meant pikachu's for it in the anime (yeah i have that episode on DVD)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    Hi, I just had a question, there is an npc in front of the second gym I was wondering how to make him move. I've already beaten team rocket and silver.

Back