• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2020
    Hey guys!

I recently turned 3 decades old this year right after welcoming my firstborn into this crazy world. I've been looking for a place to talk and share ideas about Pokémon for a while now. Honestly I don't know why I didn't get into this community sooner.

I'm not sure how active I'll be on a day to day basis, but I'll at least try to keep up with things as often as I can.

Years
  • Hey there CyberDrewan! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Glad you decided to join because we always love new friends :D

No need to worry about not getting into this place sooner because the fun never stops! And feel free to be as active or as inactive as you need; look at me my account's 7 years old but I only started posting regularly last March lol.

Congrats on the newborn, and I'm sure you'll be an awesome parent <3 Don't hesitate to drop by here when you feel like takin a break from adulting and just chillax with folks :D That's what I do anyway.

Back