• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [NEW UPDATE!] Pokémon Regalia

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    I can see the screenshots now, thanks for fixing it. Btw we need to start a new save file everytime you add new species to the game, even if you play the old savefile and you want to see new pokedex entries the game'll crash

Last edited:

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
  • I can see the screenshots now, thanks for fixing it. Btw we need to start a new save file everytime you add new species to the game, even if you play the old savefile and you want to see new pokedex entries the game'll crash

Wait are you sure? I think the entry crash has something to do with the images in my Pictures folder. Because even as I start a new save file the game still crashes, regardless if i add new Pokemon or not.

Nevermind, I'm pretty sure you're right. I tried using an old save after adding 1 new species and it wasnt working. Dammit I really wanted it to be like a normal game, where every big update I add a new character (in this case a new Pokemon) but I guess that can't happen.

I'm so sorry for not knowing that btw, I'm just really new to essentials. But adding new forms to Pokemon shouldn't ruin the save files right? Like not an entire species, just another form.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    Wait are you sure? I think the entry crash has something to do with the images in my Pictures folder. Because even as I start a new save file the game still crashes, regardless if i add new Pokemon or not.

Nevermind, I'm pretty sure you're right. I tried using an old save after adding 1 new species and it wasnt working. Dammit I really wanted it to be like a normal game, where every big update I add a new character (in this case a new Pokemon) but I guess that can't happen.

I'm so sorry for not knowing that btw, I'm just really new to essentials. But adding new forms to Pokemon shouldn't ruin the save files right? Like not an entire species, just another form.

Yea I am (Maruno said it btw), idk about the spicies, If you add new charecters (Not pokemon) it should be fine, if you want some help dm me on discord
    NehalBrocoliMaster#5197

Last edited:

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
  • Updated to 0.3. Features new Regalia Pokemon and Text Fast-Forwarding (Hold X to speed through text).

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
  • Yea I am (Maruno said it btw), idk about the spicies, If you add new charecters (Not pokemon) it should be fine, if you want some help dm me on discord
    NehalBrocoliMaster#5197

Oh and thanks for the info btw. I changed the custom Pokemon to be forms in the new update. It helps a whole lot.

Last edited:

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
  • Updated to 0.4.2. Gave the Regalia Pokemon TM learnsets, something I never actually did yet. Remember to share feedback, as it always helps.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    Awesome! This game is underrated, i think it should get more praise :thumbsup:

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
  • Added Regalia Sneasel and Weavile. The quest is hard though, so I mean good luck lmao?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I have a major bug, the game freezes when i go to the door between Virgo Forest and Route 3. Someone help?

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
  • What's up yall. For the past few weeks my schedule has been packed, but luckily I have managed to fit in Regalia development in the list of things to do. So far I am about 50% done with version 0.6. It will release sometime next week. The update will feature 1 new gym and huge new places to explore. Route 4 is easily 10 times larger than every other route. It's probably the largest map in the game to be honest, Lol.

There's also going to be new moves, new sprites, and a bunch of other new shtuff. If you want to keep up with the progress of the new update then make sure you're in the discord server https://discord.gg/wTtfPj3cyZ. That's also where you can ask questions about the game, and where I can give you interesting tips. Thank you so much to everyone who played the game! I'm sure that you will love the new content provided in 0.6 :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    Heya Ive completed the game and its quite amazing, hope you get to complete the game!

Back