• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [NEW UPDATE!] Pokémon Regalia

Years
    • Seen today
    Uh , maybe Makuhita , it evolves around the same level as the others unlike Croagunk which evolves at late 30s and have a pretty similar base stat total to the others.

That would be perfect, except you can already find one at mt. corridor lol. It's ok i'll add another Pokemon later, these 3 are alright for now.
    Hm, but maybe I could move croagunk to mt. corridor and switch it with makuhita.

Ok , may I ask , will Ambipom get a Mega Evo since the 2 others have one

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just finished the demo - really enjoyed it! That Zangoose was tough, so it might be worth raising the levels of the pokemon in the caves, just to help for grinding. Looking forward to the next release. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Really? My Sitrus berry on my Alolan Ninetales didn't disappear. I'm either tripping or my whole life is a lie.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey , I've just finished the demo , I liked it and I even managed to beat the first gym

Years
    • Seen today
    Not that much to be honest , all of that hunt for a Makuhita was worth it since it obliterated it lol
    Could've still picked something like an Aron

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    So I carried my save over to the new version.. my whole team got a move makeover! I'm sure it's just a bug with the save file not matching correctly, time to start a new!
    Mudkip with Accelerock/Absorb/HyperVoice/HornAttack
    Electrike with Dragon Energy/Eggbomb/guillotine
    Onix with Confusion/Hornattack/Air Slash/calmmind
    Makuhita with Decorate/Suckerpunch/horn attack

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
    So I carried my save over to the new version.. my whole team got a move makeover! I'm sure it's just a bug with the save file not matching correctly, time to start a new!
    Mudkip with Accelerock/Absorb/HyperVoice/HornAttack
    Electrike with Dragon Energy/Eggbomb/guillotine
    Onix with Confusion/Hornattack/Air Slash/calmmind
    Makuhita with Decorate/Suckerpunch/horn attack

Yea lmao. I said in the thread that you shouldn't use the old file cause it won't work properly. I had a Phantump with Blast Burn when I used an old file, so yea.....

at least you can choose a galar starter if you want to. sorry about the save file though, this is the only time this will ever happen

Last edited:

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
    Btw for anyone who played the old version of the game, and is trying to carry their old save file to the new version please read the Important Notices section in the thread.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Hey Bluzaku , can you pls tell me how much the game is Completed(Upto which Gym and Route) ? I really want to play This, as it includes Gen 8 Pokemon, but I don't like playing incomplete games...I would like to know the estimated time for Full Version Release, I will surely play play Regalia Once the full Version is out..!!!

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
    Hey Bluzaku , can you pls tell me how much the game is Completed(Upto which Gym and Route) ? I really want to play This, as it includes Gen 8 Pokemon, but I don't like playing incomplete games...I would like to know the estimated time for Full Version Release, I will surely play play Regalia Once the full Version is out..!!!

It goes up to the 2nd badge, with around 3-4 hours of gameplay. The game isn't anywhere near complete in fact I only started working on it less than a month ago. So I'll assume you won't be interested in playing it, but that's fine.

Last edited:
    Years
    You seem to be using the Sprites from the Gen 8 Project but haven't credited any of the artists that are mentioned in the Credits of the Gen 8 Project. Could you please fix that?

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
    You seem to be using the Sprites from the Gen 8 Project but haven't credited any of the artists that are mentioned in the Credits of the Gen 8 Project. Could you please fix that?

Thanks a ton for pointing that out, I can't believe I missed that. I fixed it as soon as I possibly could. Going to change the game file with the new credits as well.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    It very awesome game the story is amazing I also love the new Pokémon design and the music . I hope the new updated will come soon but take your time .

Back