• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Error Dwebble

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2021
    Okay guys I know last time was a false alarm but I'm going to upload a picture here and I am very sure that this one is definitely an error at least I have not seen one with this Mark on it and it's definitely part of the card, but it's basically just the ink block that's a little darker quite a bit darker actually right above the dig claws title of his attack. [/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20210514_071029.jpg
      20210514_071029.jpg
      391.7 KB · Views: 0
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2021
    Also I'm not fully sure if my pictures actually uploaded I hope they did I was able to view them at some point but now that I'm looking at the post I don't see them so somebody would kindly let me know if they are unable to see anything so I can try to get something figured out

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm not seeing any images, can you upload them as attachments or perhaps link the, to an imgur or your PC album?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2021
    I'm not seeing any images, can you upload them as attachments or perhaps link the, to an imgur or your PC album?

Great idea I'm so used to using my phone for everything that I forgot my computer even existed. Anyone else noticed that this site is like one of the most unintuitive layout. You have to take a bunch of weird steps to upload pictures I actually had a pretty difficult time finding this post again I could be because I'm tired a little bit but it was definitely more redundant than necessary. But I am getting right on that image upload.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Great idea I'm so used to using my phone for everything that I forgot my computer even existed. Anyone else noticed that this site is like one of the most unintuitive layout. You have to take a bunch of weird steps to upload pictures I actually had a pretty difficult time finding this post again I could be because I'm tired a little bit but it was definitely more redundant than necessary. But I am getting right on that image upload.

Don't worry, our devs are currently working on making the site more intuitive as we stray further away from vbulletin. But I'll make sure your feedback gets to them cause it's important to get the perspectives of users who are new to the community. 'Preciate the feedback!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2021

Okay guys I know last time was a false alarm but I'm going to upload a picture here and I am very sure that this one is definitely an error at least I have not seen one with this Mark on it and it's definitely part of the card, but it's basically just the ink block that's a little darker quite a bit darker actually right above the dig claws title of his attack. [/ATTACH]

eureka!! sorry it took so long folks, I had to run a yard sale and it took some trial and error to get that pic in there. but a new update too, that one came from a 3 card booster from dollar tree, and i pulled another with the same ink blot about an inch and a half tp the left of this one. That one came from the same box. I've still yet to find one with this mark, thinking it might be like the tootsie pops, where the Indian chieftain shooting a star arrow was spread out on a big sheet so it was only on some suckers. Though, I am not even sure the process they use to print so that's purely speculation

Last edited:
    Years
  • eureka!! sorry it took so long folks, I had to run a yard sale and it took some trial and error to get that pic in there. but a new update too, that one came from a 3 card booster from dollar tree, and i pulled another with the same ink blot about an inch and a half tp the left of this one. That one came from the same box. I've still yet to find one with this mark, thinking it might be like the tootsie pops, where the Indian chieftain shooting a star arrow was spread out on a big sheet so it was only on some suckers. Though, I am not even sure the process they use to print so that's purely speculation

Quite frankly, it just looks like, and probably is, a smearing defect from the printing machine. Those happen surprisingly frequently. Those aren't considered errors. Errors are where something on the card is screwed up before the printing process like with the text or the art used is fully incorrect, or somehow they missed inserting the layer for the holo sheet.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2021
    Quite frankly, it just looks like, and probably is, a smearing defect from the printing machine. Those happen surprisingly frequently.
    Damn that kind of sucks I've never seen anything like that but they seem to be slacking a lot in the quality department especially with the booster packs that I know or definitely sealed that came from the store that almost look like they've been resealed and I've been finding cards in slightly different places than they're supposed to be but at the same time they're not terrible cards so I don't think they have actually been opened unless they open them and put fake cards in like between the distributor and the physical store at some point. Which I am not a betting man but I would definitely put some money on that being a possibility but also in probability I'm sure it happens some places. I found a Dollar tree near me that had a few of the three card packs and they were definitely weighed at the least because I weigh them to try and make sure that they're on point as far as probabilities but two of them were ripped open she noticed one and gave it to me for free so maybe it was an accident maybe it wasn't

Back