• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon - Project: Revival

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    just finished the main story of this one and much like the others it was solid, if there was any gripes i would say i had with it is that the screen auto-resized itself to medium every time i closed it and reopened it (i usually have it set on large) tho after having played this and already beaten blossom of the soul prior my curiousness has me wondering: is there any plans to make this series any larger in the future? i had always loved how these were all connected in some way by their own timeline of sorts and as such actually have story continuity in some capacity and always got excited to see another piece added to the timeline........ if not thats perfectly fine, just felt like asking just to sate my curiosity

EDIT: ill edit this in here as to avoid cluttering the topic but it seems the solo run mode might be bugged as when i tried to start a fresh run as to do a few sidequests i missed out on the game wasnt allowing me to choose my "starter" no matter what mon i tried to pick

Last edited:
    Years
  • just finished the main story of this one and much like the others it was solid, if there was any gripes i would say i had with it is that the screen auto-resized itself to medium every time i closed it and reopened it (i usually have it set on large) tho after having played this and already beaten blossom of the soul prior my curiousness has me wondering: is there any plans to make this series any larger in the future? i had always loved how these were all connected in some way by their own timeline of sorts and as such actually have story continuity in some capacity and always got excited to see another piece added to the timeline........ if not thats perfectly fine, just felt like asking just to sate my curiosity

EDIT: ill edit this in here as to avoid cluttering the topic but it seems the solo run mode might be bugged as when i tried to start a fresh run as to do a few sidequests i missed out on the game wasnt allowing me to choose my "starter" no matter what mon i tried to pick

First of all, thanks for playing my games! Also the bug you mentioned, I fixed it in the most recent update.
    Second, I do have plans to continue the timeline, but probably not for much longer as I may have to start a new timeline!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    Hello DrawnToast, i just started project revival and im loving the game and the mechanics! Nice work! I'm 3 badges in, and i played tentin, BOTS, and the other one, but in project revival how does eevee evolve into sylveon? I checked your guide you posted and tried google but none seem to cover eeveelutions. Also can umbreon and espeon be obtained without making an eevee call for help at a certain time the regular way? thanks!

Years
  • Hello DrawnToast, i just started project revival and im loving the game and the mechanics! Nice work! I'm 3 badges in, and i played tentin, BOTS, and the other one, but in project revival how does eevee evolve into sylveon? I checked your guide you posted and tried google but none seem to cover eeveelutions. Also can umbreon and espeon be obtained without making an eevee call for help at a certain time the regular way? thanks!

I'll have to add a section for Eeveelutions. You can still evolve Eevee the same way, though. High happiness at daytime for Espeon, high happiness at nighttime for Umbreon.
    For Sylveon, you just have to level it up with high happiness knowing a Fairy move. Sylveon's evolution takes priority.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    Hello^^ I'm new here and I've seen your game get featured for almost a week now and I'm starting now but when I run on patches of grass it sort of lags in a way. Should I do something to make it smoother? Thank you in advance :D

Years
  • Hello^^ I'm new here and I've seen your game get featured for almost a week now and I'm starting now but when I run on patches of grass it sort of lags in a way. Should I do something to make it smoother? Thank you in advance :D

I think Essentials version that I used for this game can just be like that. I was stuck with v18 for Project Revival.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    Hey DrawnToast! Another question! Where the hell is the Applin Kid? I saw the quest was received in Dendron town and searched that area thoroughly, then re-traced the events of the game in my head and went back to calamont town where i believe we met and combed through that area thoroughly and nothing. Then searched other towns.

Also who is this ghost expert from the first side quest? I went to narcy and her janitor and talked to everyone in surrounding cities around the cemetary and nothing.. thanks in advance, any help would be appreciated!

Years
  • Hey DrawnToast! Another question! Where the hell is the Applin Kid? I saw the quest was received in Dendron town and searched that area thoroughly, then re-traced the events of the game in my head and went back to calamont town where i believe we met and combed through that area thoroughly and nothing. Then searched other towns.

Also who is this ghost expert from the first side quest? I went to narcy and her janitor and talked to everyone in surrounding cities around the cemetary and nothing.. thanks in advance, any help would be appreciated!

Applin Kid is in Minneola Town, in a house called... Applin Kid's house. There's a sign outside it and everything.

The ghost expert is in Lumia Town, his name is Shion. You meet him inside the Dendron Gym.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    Ohhhh lol thanks! That was funny how you answered that too. Thanks for the timely response! Can't start quests and take breaks from the game it seems, or if you do, I guess I just gotta note down where these people are somewhere so i know when i pick it up again. Thanks again!

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    thank you to answering my question hey this is my last question but why the link stone is not working on Kadabra and Haunter something I else I need to make them evolved.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2021
    i have caught Necrozma but can't find solgaleo or lunala and what is the thing that can take me to secret location in nature preserve ? and can I even catch calyrex again?

Back