• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Inflamed Red (Current Version: v1.0.5)

Years
  • Beta 0.6 is out! Patch notes from the discord (you should join it for help, suggestions, bug reports, and more!):
    You can play up to & beat Gym 6 (Sabrina, the guards won't let you into Saffron unless you have Koga's badge)
    A bunch of scientists have been added to the Pokemon Trainer Fan Club in Saffron. These include Greninja ability changer, Rotom form changer, Poipole giver, and more!
    Raid Battles! They are similar to Radical Red's and Last Fire Red's. You can find them on Route 3, 4, 24, 25, and 5.
    Fighting Dojo has had it's difficulty improved.

Years
  • Good luck, Greenphx! Will play this hack once completed, I promise! 2 questions:
    • Will this romhack include Sevii Islands?
    • Is it possible to surf from Fuchsia City or Pallet Town to Seafoam or Cinnabar Islands in this current build? Because you can obtain the Surf HM upon completing the Safari Zone in vanilla.

Years
  • Zygarde-Crowned said:
    Good luck, Greenphx! Will play this hack once completed, I promise! 2 questions:
    Will this romhack include Sevii Islands?
    Is it possible to surf from Fuchsia City or Pallet Town to Seafoam or Cinnabar Islands in this current build? Because you can obtain the Surf HM upon completing the Safari Zone in vanilla.
    1. That will be after the the full game is released.
    2. You can, but it's not advised as nothing is changed, so don't.

Years
  • Beta 0.7 is here! Here's the changelog from the discord:
    Inflamed Red REMAKE beta 0.7:
    You can play up to & beta Gym 7 and 8! Don't challenge the rival at route 22, or anything past, since nothing has been edited there.
    Raid Dens for almost every route!
    Daily Ultra Beast wormhole!
    Legendaries scattered throughout Kanto!
    MissingNo!
    Balancing Changes
    New move tutors
    Bargian shop at Vermillion
    Updated Rotom Form Changer
    Pikachu Form Changer
    Way to get to Birth Island and Naval Rock (talk to the guy at SS. Anne after get badge 8)
    Mewtwo available before beating the Indigo Plateau
    And much, much more!

Years
  • Also forgot to mention, these HMs:
    -Surf
    -Fly
    -Cut
    -Waterfall
    Are longer required to be taught! You just need the item.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm...I think I'll give this a shot now that all 8 gyms can be done.

Thanks for your hard work! :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay, so I'm not sure how wild pokemon lvls work. But somehow the wild pokemon i've been encountering are now at lvl 1 to lvl 0 of all things.

I THINK it's because I added pokemon to my team...for some odd reason.

Years
  • Okay, so I'm not sure how wild pokemon lvls work. But somehow the wild pokemon i've been encountering are now at lvl 1 to lvl 0 of all things.

I THINK it's because I added pokemon to my team...for some odd reason.

That's the level scaling. Will be fixed in 1.0

Also, bug fix update. Fixes a exploit where you can go to Naval Rock super early. Please update!

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2022
    Where I can find the documentation for the latest version? The only one I can get is outdated and I want to see the latest Pokémon balance changes.

Years
  • From the discord, he/she says maybe by March.

Yep, this is correct. I would like to get it out earlier but there's a lot to do + I have school

Where I can find the documentation for the latest version? The only one I can get is outdated and I want to see the latest Pokémon balance changes.

It will be updated when v1.0 comes out. A lot of things have been changed in v1.0

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2022
    Is sevii island possible in this game? I've already beaten blaine and still can't go there maybe after the league??

Years
  • Wanted to give you guys who aren't in the discord an update on what's going on: Yes, the game's still being developed. Yes v1.0 will be released, and as you've might've heard, yes there will be SOME Hisui mons included in v1.0. These are going to be included:
    Wyrdeer
    Ursaluna
    H. Sneasel
    Sneasler
    H. Typhlosion
    H. Samurott
    H. Decidueye
    H. Zorua
    H. Zoroark
    H. Braviary
    H. Qwilfish
    Overqwil.
    New TMs will be spread around the overworld, from TMs 51-120. Just to let you know, the TMs will be the same as the ones in RR. Not because I'm trying to rip-off and copy RR, but because that's the default in DPE (Dynamic Pokemon Expansion) and I can't be bothered to change them.
    Every Pokemon SHOULD be catchable in v1.0, and I'll answer some questions here:
    Peechu_101 said:
    Is sevii island possible in this game? I've already beaten blaine and still can't go there maybe after the league??
    Not in v1.0, maybe in a future update.
    mpep said:
    How to change time to a day? my game time is always night?
    Try turning on RTC in your emulator.
    Thanks to everyone who is waiting patiently for this hack!

Back