• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Inflamed Red (Current Version: v1.0.5)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2022
    I'm having a blast with this romhack, I'm constantly doing "runs", it's like inclement emerald (which I like too) but with Fire Red.

Seeing as you're doing pokémon balance changes (this is one, if not the most, important aspect for me, I really like the refreshing feeling of new strategies and viability), may I suggest one?

I would love to see Delphox with Fur Coat as a secondary or hidden ability (smh that GameFreak didn't gave Delphox that ability when it has a literal Fur Coat xD).

I think it would be fun as it would help him with his mediocre physical defense and having Calm Mind it can be a little less fragile while giving him a (very needed) niche.

Just a suggestion but I would really love to see it in Inflamed Red, it would make him a very solid starter.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Okay, for some reason, even if I choose no IV grinding mode, the starter still has bad IVs. Any idea why that might be happening?

Nightrey

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2023
    Okay, for some reason, even if I choose no IV grinding mode, the starter still has bad IVs. Any idea why that might be happening?

Same here. None of the modes (EV and IV) are working.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello I think the "No IV grinding mode" it not working, I've been trying for more then 5X to try it but it still the same..

Years
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    I don't know if anyone noticed, but Mega Beedrill is bugged. When you Mega Evolve, it's HP exceeds the Max HP, and turns back to Max only after taking a hit. Meaning a free turn.

Now I know Mega Beedrill is my Fav Bug of All Time but considering you get it that early (first mega to be available) That is literally and figuratively Broken.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Is it possible to have the old save in the new version or I will need to restart from the beginning?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Is it supposed to be randomized for where Pokémon are? Just caught a Regi on Old Rod in Pallet town. Not sure if I messed something up lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Since I am stupid I didn't understand and wanted to ask. Is this game finished till the champion?

Years
  • Not exactly relating to the hack itself but I wonder if I could use the same sprites/palettes and such for the Hisuian Pokemon for my own hack? Though my hack is using Pokeemerald and not CFRU, so compatibility issues might apply with those assets.

Back