• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: Shiny Salazzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

11wildy

Me!
Years
  • I've been tasked with the daunting quest to get an amazing person a shiny Salazzle. Now I'd not mind breeding for a shiny, but it'd hurt to get several shiny male Salandits. So I'm trying to see if someone has a shiny female Salandit or Salazzle up for trade!

If anyone does, hit me up, maybe we can work out a trade. I have Pokemon Moon or Sword available to trade on (but I haven't yet managed to succesfully use pokemon home, despite having paid for it in the past)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I've been tasked with the daunting quest to get an amazing person a shiny Salazzle. Now I'd not mind breeding for a shiny, but it'd hurt to get several shiny male Salandits. So I'm trying to see if someone has a shiny female Salandit or Salazzle up for trade!

If anyone does, hit me up, maybe we can work out a trade. I have Pokemon Moon or Sword available to trade on (but I haven't yet managed to succesfully use pokemon home, despite having paid for it in the past)

Do you have a time limit on when you need this by?

Depending on how special you would like this Salazzle to be, I could obtain a Pokemon you caught to see what your Trainer Shiny Value is. Then I just RNG an egg with a matching Egg Shiny Value and pass it to you. You hatch it, and because the two values match, it will be shiny! It will have your OT and you can trade it to your intended recipient with your name being like a little gift tag <3 Alternatively, if you would like to gift them the egg instead and let them be surprised, I would need a Pokemon they personally caught to check what their Trainer Shiny Value is to breed a matching egg, or if you would prefer I could just hatch it myself. That would be the quickest method without requiring you to trade me a spare Pokemon beforehand.

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Do you have a time limit on when you need this by?

Depending on how special you would like this Salazzle to be, I could obtain a Pokemon you caught to see what your Trainer Shiny Value is. Then I just RNG an egg with a matching Egg Shiny Value and pass it to you. You hatch it, and because the two values match, it will be shiny! It will have your OT and you can trade it to your intended recipient with your name being like a little gift tag <3 Alternatively, if you would like to gift them the egg instead and let them be surprised, I would need a Pokemon they personally caught to check what their Trainer Shiny Value is to breed a matching egg, or if you would prefer I could just hatch it myself. That would be the quickest method without requiring you to trade me a spare Pokemon beforehand.

I don't have a time limit, nor do I have specific needs. Are you saying nature and such are basically RNG manipulatable through this too? :O
    I can definitely hatch it myself, I don't have any requirements other than it being shiny :) Even if it was a straight up caught by someone else it would be totally fine!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I don't have a time limit, nor do I have specific needs. Are you saying nature and such are basically RNG manipulatable through this too? :O
    I can definitely hatch it myself, I don't have any requirements other than it being shiny :) Even if it was a straight up caught by someone else it would be totally fine!

Everything is RNGable, although Nature doesn't have to be RNGed, just need a parent and an Everstone 😄 I asked about you hatching it because it would have your OT and you could nickname it however/whenever you want (that is, it would have more sentimental value).

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Everything is RNGable, although Nature doesn't have to be RNGed, just need a parent and an Everstone 😄 I asked about you hatching it because it would have your OT and you could nickname it however/whenever you want (that is, it would have more sentimental value).

In that case, a timid nature would be best, but it honestly doesn't matter much :)
    What specifically do you need me to do? Trade you a Salazzle? Or any pokemon? On sun/moon or swsh?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • In that case, a timid nature would be best, but it honestly doesn't matter much :)
    What specifically do you need me to do? Trade you a Salazzle? Or any pokemon? On sun/moon or swsh?

Timid is easy enough! I'll be RNGing on Sun, so if the trade could take part on there then it would be super easy. All I need is a Pokemon you caught yourself on Sun/Moon (this will also be the same save that you will hatch the egg on to receive a shiny). This will basically just reveal to me what your Trainer Shiny Value is and RNG the correct egg.

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Timid is easy enough! I'll be RNGing on Sun, so if the trade could take part on there then it would be super easy. All I need is a Pokemon you caught yourself on Sun/Moon (this will also be the same save that you will hatch the egg on to receive a shiny). This will basically just reveal to me what your Trainer Shiny Value is and RNG the correct egg.

Not a problem! All we have to do then is set up a time to do this trade :). I'm a little busy this weekend though, I could do tomorrow morning or sunday evening. Am in timezone GMT+1

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Not a problem! All we have to do then is set up a time to do this trade :). I'm a little busy this weekend though, I could do tomorrow morning or sunday evening. Am in timezone GMT+1

Tomorrow morning is a little hard because it is my work evening here, unless you wake up at 7:30 AM! How does 1 PM your time sound?

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Tomorrow morning is a little hard because it is my work evening here, unless you wake up at 7:30 AM! How does 1 PM your time sound?

I wasn't home, but I'll be working from home all day today, so it shouldn't be difficult to get a trade in today :). Outside of groceries and sports I don't have much planned! If you're able to of course

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I wasn't home, but I'll be working from home all day today, so it shouldn't be difficult to get a trade in today :). Outside of groceries and sports I don't have much planned! If you're able to of course

I've got time to do the trade now! My FC is 5327-1652-0643

Edit: It's alright that we missed the timeframe, but I'll be online from earlier tomorrow, closer to the time of your post so hopefully I'll catch you then!

Last edited:

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • I've got time to do the trade now! My FC is 5327-1652-0643

Edit: It's alright that we missed the timeframe, but I'll be online from earlier tomorrow, closer to the time of your post so hopefully I'll catch you then!

Ahh yes I'm sorry I was just doing work not paying attention D:
    I don't work from home the rest of the week, are you available in my evening on any day? Weekend would also be fine :)
    The other option is doing it quickly before I get to work but then we have only a small timeframe of 6:30-7:00 am (my time)

Maybe it's easier if I add you on discord or something to have messaging be more direct :)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Ahh yes I'm sorry I was just doing work not paying attention D:
    I don't work from home the rest of the week, are you available in my evening on any day? Weekend would also be fine :)
    The other option is doing it quickly before I get to work but then we have only a small timeframe of 6:30-7:00 am (my time)

Maybe it's easier if I add you on discord or something to have messaging be more direct :)

Evenings are almost certainly late in the night for me. Discord might be the best approach at this point, my tag is Firebolt#1792 (I'm on the PC server so if in doubt just follow that!). Hopefully I'll be able to get started soon as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back