• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Retaliators and The Downfall of Team Rocket [M] (OOC/SU)

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
  • 6 including your partner, and Poké Assist can basically be based on the type combo of whichever Pokémon is being used. Example: Bulbasaur would be both Grass and Poison assist types simultaneously.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • 6 including your partner, and Poké Assist can basically be based on the type combo of whichever Pokémon is being used. Example: Bulbasaur would be both Grass and Poison assist types simultaneously.
    In that case, I think I'll need to figure out how a Fairy assist would work...

Actually, what would be Andy's Retaliator alias here? Or would you rather wait until he needs it IC?

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • You arrive at the Main HQ of Damon Enterprises, in the bustling metropolis of Castelia City, Unova. You will finally see this mysterious figure, a man-made Pokémon known as Mewtwo, and the heir to Damon Enterprises, Eric Damon, after going down the elevator to the lowest basement floor.
    Just to be clear, this is supposed to be our MCs' first meeting with Mewtwo unless stated otherwise in their bios, right?

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • That is correct.
    Aighty. 👍

Andy arrives in Mistralton city with his pokemon, Azurill is the only one out at the moment happily bouncing about as he disembarkes the plane and hails a taxi to Castelia City. While he does take the time to learn a bit of the city, he makes sure not to waste too much time as Mewtwo wasn't one to delay, especially with that analytical once over he gave Andy back in Jotho.

The taxi ride would take north of 1 hour before they arrive there. Andy then makes his way to Damon Enterprises, enters the building and enters the elevator. As the elevator makes its way down, Andy releases Cherub and Circuit with a little smile , "Well, here we go guys, whatever this mission exactly is, let's do our best to ensure a happy ending for everyone, everywhere. "

Cherub smiles brightly, ('Of course we will, Andy, we will make sure those black robed meanies don't bother anyone again. ')

Circuit adds, 'They won't last long against the 4 of us together') the Pichu clearly the most outspoken of the group. Aqua meanwhile would be quiet as the elevator doors open to the basement floor.
    Between Cherub and Circuit, I take it Circuit is the Pichu one? There's no mention about it in Andy's bio. 😅

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Glad Kaede finds the dorky outfit adorable
    More like she found his Buneary sandals adorable, but thanks. 😄

"Kaede, you seem, familiar..... Have we met before this?" Eric said. "You see, my old girlfriend Peggy was a highly respected Pokémon Ranger, much like yourself. Team Rocket killed her by starting a Pokémon stampede. I think I recognize you from the funeral. Please correct me if I'm wrong." Eric began clutching a heart-shaped locket that was around his neck. He opened it up, revealing a photo of a beautiful woman with very dark skin, golden eyes, and greenish hair braided into a bun, wearing a Ranger uniform.
    Anywho, have an AI's take on Peggy (sans the Ranger uniform):
    Spoiler:

I used hotpot.ai for the curious.

Years
  • Hello. I was wondering if how long this will stay open. I will be busy until the end of the month but I will have time afterwards.

Second, how about a Pokémon character ? How does it go with that identity hiding suit ? I was thinking of a former detective Gardevoir (wearing light brown trench coat and hat) who has lost someone dear because of Team Rocket. One who has grown cold, taciturn, yet with a steely resolve to protect the innocents and see justice prevail.

Would she still have to get a super-hero like outfit if she considers she has nothing left to loose ? I can continue developing this if that works.

Last edited:

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Uh, host? FCG has some questions here:
    Hello. I was wondering if how long this will stay open. I will be busy until the end of the month but I will have time afterwards.

Second, how about a Pokémon character ? How does it go with that identity hiding suit ? I was thinking of a former detective Gardevoir (wearing light brown trench coat and hat) who has lost someone dear because of Team Rocket. One who has grown cold, taciturn, yet with a steely resolve to protect the innocents and see justice prevail.

Would she still have to get a super-hero like outfit if she considers she has nothing left to loose ? I can continue developing this if that works.

Years
  • FCG, I think that'll be fine. Also, I'll allow new applicants til I say otherwise. No worries!

Ok then! I will get on a sprite image to give a visual on the character, think on a name, and develop her further. Then I will come back to you!

Edit : To give an idea of my character's common expression, pose and trench coat, here is a good art I found.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back