• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Retaliators and The Downfall of Team Rocket [M] (OOC/SU)

Years
    Excuse my nitpicking, but...

For the record (and if I get this right), Eric has yet to meet the newer recruits. If I were you, I'd rather save that part for when he does unless Gracidea can illegally teleport into the secret base somehow.

Then again, you do you. 😉

It is alright!
    In Kung Fu Ferret's last post, he wrote "Send them in". It made me think I could have my character come in. But I can withdraw my post for the moment if needed.
    What do you say, Kung Fu Ferret ?

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    It is alright!
    In Kung Fu Ferret's last post, he wrote "Send them in". It made me think I could have my character come in. But I can withdraw my post for the moment if needed.
    What do you say, Kung Fu Ferret ?
    I will readjust my post as well if need be. As I had my character come in around the same time frame as Gardevoir.
    The thing is, Kaede and Andy are in the simulation room and I'd imagine Gracidea and Aster would be in the elevator that's just arrived at the basement and about to get out. However, seems like FCG's first post gave me the impression of the latter two ending up in the simulation room (probably unprompted) with an active simulated case and all.

Host, your verdict?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Edit: I'm finally finished with my sign up sheet!:
    (I put the whole thing into a spoiler because it runs pretty dang long lol)
    (small update: I switched my Alt's battle theme to something I liked a lot better, figured it was okay since my character hasn't been confirmed good to go yet)

Spoiler:

Attachments

• The Retaliators and The Downfall of Team Rocket [M] (OOC/SU)
      Marcus BETA+.jpg
      51.9 KB · Views: 49
    Last edited:

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    One IC post up -- though not sure if the rickety, abandoned shack is even supposed to be there. Will edit accordingly if it shouldn't.

Also, fun fact: So far we only have male trainers and female non-trainers (Kaede is a ranger and Gracidea is a Gardevoir) in the roster. This may change as more members come in, however. 😉

Back