• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
-?-White Wolf-?- said:
Can you tell me a bit how it works? :P
how our club works?? well... we all search for shiny pokemon, we're trying to catch one of each kind. there's a list that skinnygreenman maintains on one of the first posts in the club. we discuss what we're going after, how frusterating it is never to find it, and how much pkmaster bugs us. and that's the SHC in a nutshell.
Takashi said:
No new shinies yet I'm looking for a shiny absol, and also where do I request a shiny hunter card?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=36599&page=3 will get you to the page where i start taking requests, be sure to read what information i need... it's very annoying to get requests that you can't fill out.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
study leaves comin up .... pro evo 4 online is getting boring ... and nfs underground 2 so i may start hunting soon very soon. :). hopefully if i trade my ruby in for emerald when it comes out id only have to pay 10?, i wouldnt usually but im a tthe beggining :P havent gotten that mudkip. Remeber unown o for when sgm comes to update things

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
My bad. I saw Steve in the thread and I thought he was taking care of it. ^^;

Anyway, I deleted her post. pkmaster, do not post here again unless one of the club owners permits you to. Consider that a warning. If you have any comments, feel free to utilise the "Send a private message to Kyogre-chan" link in my profile.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
Yami_Zidane said:
just pick a certain pokemon that you would like in its shiny form, the buy quite a few pokeballs, then if possible have a pokemon with the move false swipe which will leave the apposing pokemons hp at 1, then go to the area that the pokemon is located and search like mad, it takes quite a long time....trust me but don't give up =D
Takashi said:
o.o buy lots and lots of pokeballs because they can be anywhere, once you start looking in the grass areas after a few hours or minutes (I got lucky it only took me 30 seconds to find nummy)
Thanks for the help you guys. I will search for a shiny right now.^^
~RAP~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
good luck with ur hunt -.- i was supposed to start an hour ago but this sites too good XD

Dragon_Reborn

Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 36
  • Ohio
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
I was wondering if I can join?I've been searching for shinies ever since I heard about them.So far,I found a shiny Pidegeot and a shiny Eggxeguator.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
yea think u can rsgh5 is the owner so hell probably welcome u officially , so whered you get the egg thing safari zone?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, you can certainly join, dragon reborn... *goes to see if he got any requests for cards*

Years
Yo, yo! I'm up to 240 resets (120, actually, but two Drats per XP) for shiny Dratini, and 7 hatched Delibirds, but still nothing. >_<

Just thought I'd post; we're nearing page 100! XD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
o boy, o boy! i hope i'm the first post on page 100!! tee hee hee... *groan...*

Back