• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
Years
Misty looks great in AG suit, but I think she looks better in something tighter. She could have short and red blouse of AG suit without this wide yellow part of AG suit. I hope you understood what I mean

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
0092.JPG

Can someone please explain this screenshot to me? I haven't seen this episode...
What was the flashback about? :classic:

Years
Go to serebii.net and click on the hoenn region episode guide there it will have special episodes that Misty was in... i think it was the unaired episode where Misty returns to the Cerulean Gym to find a Gyarados running riot in the gym pool

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Misty is having a flashback to a time when she was a toddler and accidentally crawled into the mouth of a Gyarados. She's been terrified of the Cerulean Gym Gyarados ever since.

Hey, the Misty club's long-lost grandfather is back to check in XP So, how has the place changed during my abscence?

Carina

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Thanks Robert, GymLeaderWhiteney, Kasumi and Chairman Kaga for the info and links! I'm downloading the Hoso episodes now..can't wait!

Here's another contribution to the club. :P

mistydrawblush2.png

Last edited:

Carina

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Cute picture!! :D
lol I reckon it's great that the Pokemon series hasn't ended yet. We can keep hoping and wishing. Misty will come back!!

Years
You are very welcome Carina, im always willing to help out a fellow Misty fan who really wants to see her return for the next season in which i am 100 percent sure Misty will return and travel with Ash again

If any Misty fans need some info on a episode pic that has Misty in it i'll be more than glad to help out giving some info on a certain episode pic that has Misty in it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back