• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen how do ya get the magic muffer!! and it worked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukarioscool

Banned
Years
  • :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: Ok, this is too complicated for the beginners so I suggest that only those who suceed will do these cheats but.. if you want.. it's up to you..
    First thing to do: Release all your pokemon except the weakest.. (me? All of my pokemon is Level 100.. so it's worth it)
    Second thing to do: Challenge elite four. You should win it! And also.. this cheat will work fast if you wont use any healing items. Dont forget! Challenge elite four 10 times!
    Third thing to do: Trade with a friend. Trade your weakest pokemon. Your friend must give you a Rattata holding a Iapapa Berry.
    Fourth Thing to do: Use VS seeker. Challenge all the trainers you meet from Pallet Town upto the Sevii Islands.
    Fifth Thing to do: Catch a Dratini (you can catch it in Safari Zone).
    Sixth Thing to do: Train Dratini until it evolve to Dragonite.
    Seventh thing to do: Make Dragonite hold a Salac Berry.
    Eight Thing to do: Challenge elite four 5 times
    Ninth Thing to do: Go to Prof.Oak.. then use fly 3 times.
    Last: Trade your Dragonite. The Salac Berry it holds will became a Magic Muffler.
    Q: What does Magic Muffler do??
    A: It makes your pokemon's experience move fast. For Example. Your Squirtle holds a Magic Muffler.. Squirtle is at Lv.5.. after battling.. your Squirtle will be Lv. 97.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • *dies*

i'm not even going to say what is wrong with this cheat.Anyone with common sense would know that it isn't real.

*reports*

Years
  • sorry

i don't known about that, but my cousin's going to try it!! and are you the guy that my other cousin talks about pretend be dead of going out to school? i didn't mean to say that, my cousin told me. so don't blame me!! and my cousin also said that he got 26 e-mail addresses so even he's booted out he still come back!! don't blame me!!

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Uh i think you are Rukaiscool * what ever*

Now about this cheat It is completly fake.sure try this cheat if you must but really i will laugh if you do.

and about yesterday Rukarioiscool i told you i was sick i never said i died.

Years
  • Omg... like anybody would believe that... that cheat is obviously fake, and, WHO THE HECK WOULD TRY IT? A complete idiot, that's who.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • yeah, that was a complete waste of his life thinking of that and taking the time to type it out. maybe he was hoping to get some people, who knows.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back