• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiroshi (the member) Fan club

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Hello little sister how are you doing? I hope I'm not interupting anything.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I'm doing alright Hiroshi....nice pic. I could say more but no.....it's wrong for me like that.....It has been very busy for me lately....

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • Hi everyone!!
    I've been OK, a little bit boring on my vacations but..I'm glad to see you guys are doing well ^^

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • That's only because I tried to get online but it said that pokecommunity was moving something, don't know what

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I meant I hadn't talking to Shizuka for two days but we talkied last night so it is good ^^. How are you Hiroshi?

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • XD!

Hi Chris (can I call you that?)
    I'm doing good, trying to make a funny clip with myself on. So I got something to laugh about later.XD

How are you?

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • yeah, you can definately call me that. are you putting your clip on the internet?

i'm doing pretty good, i got my bottom braces and expander on yesterday, and they are bugging the **** out of me (i can't swallow, my tongue is swollen, and i can't chew, so i haven't eaten in like 36 hours). but other than that pretty good now that i am talking to you!

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • Dark Penguin said:
    yeah, you can definately call me that. are you putting your clip on the internet?

i'm doing pretty good, i got my bottom braces and expander on yesterday, and they are bugging the **** out of me (i can't swallow, my tongue is swollen, and i can't chew, so i haven't eaten in like 36 hours). but other than that pretty good now that i am talking to you!

Awww..I had braces to, about a year ago"
    My teeth hurt that day XD
    Your're going to get used with it ;)

And I can't show my clip because I'm using my camera, I can only see it at home on my TV

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Hi Hiroshi!How are you doing? I haven't talked much because my pair was just grounded and I was sad.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I could be better if Shade was here. But atleast my friends won't get grounded for talking to me. Do you think my sig. looks good in Midnight Misty?

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • Hiroshi said:
    Awww..I had braces to, about a year ago"
    My teeth hurt that day XD
    Your're going to get used with it ;)

And I can't show my clip because I'm using my camera, I can only see it at home on my TV
    meh, i sure hope i will. the braces aren't the worst part though - the expander is 0_o

Back