• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jack's Name Rating

jaxx0502

Name Rater Jack
    Years
    All of my friends who like Pokemon say I am a Good Name-Rater, so I decided to give a thread a go.

STEP 1. Just tell me a Pokemon, Its Nature and the move it knows that you like the best and I will come up with one as soon as I can.

STEP 2. Specify what kind of nickname you would like, some examples; a cool name: OVERKILL, a cute name: Paige.

Shall I be pleased to rate your pokemon's nickname? Yes? Which pokemon's nickname should I divine?

Also in rare cases people may ask me to give them a trainer's name at the start of the game.

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I think this would actually be better off in General Games Discussion, since you'd be rating the nicknames of Pokemon from the video games and whatnot. X3 I'll just move it to that forum for ya. ^o^

*moves*

~Kelsey

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Hmm.... How about one for a Sceptile? I don't know his nature, though, but I use Leaf Blade and Cut the most. And I'm gonna enter him in a few Cool contests after the Fronteir (sp?).

Last edited:

jaxx0502

Name Rater Jack
    Years
    If you plan on total Contesting, it will have to be an anagram, but normally I would say: Gaia. (Gaia is Earth: Trees come from the earth: Sceptile is Grass type)

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Thanks, but could I get one that tells that he slices a lot? That's a great name, but I just don't think icould use it. ;_;

Back