• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Mectra Adventures

LatiosTrainer34

Elite Trainer
    Years
    I'm new to comics, so don't expect this to be perfect...

Plot
    In a faraway region of Mectra, Blaze is calmly living in his hometown of Ranpon. Prof. Oak has called him to introduce a new neighbor to the region, saying that "they'd make good friends". And he was right. Meanwhile, an evil organization is ploting their attack on the region...
    Characters
    Blaze

Blaze used to be a dark and mysterious rebel living by his own rules. Now he stoped his evil ways and lives in his parents home. His parents, however, are never around. So he can explore as he pleases.
    Zan

Zan lived in the region of Johto, which is far east from Mectra, for a long time. So he wanted a change in his life. So he traveled to a newly discovered region known as Mectra, to live in the small town on Ranpon.

Comics

1. The Beginning

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Do not, under ANY circumstances, save as JPEG. The result will be absolutely horrible. That aside, thia is pretty good for a first try. Try to use speech bubbles instead of text-under-the panel. And finally, YAY, someone who bothers with grammar! 8/10!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Please for once I wanna see someone else use weak pokemon. Don't just use legendary Pokemon. Use others that haven't been in comics like a caterpie or magikarp. Why start with a Blastoise and dragonite. Now what will you evolve them as the story goes on. It may be better if they were pre-evolved like Squirtle versus Dratini. Sorry but its a 5/10.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    MysticTrunks said:
    Please for once I wanna see someone else use weak pokemon. Don't just use legendary Pokemon. Use others that haven't been in comics like a caterpie or magikarp. Why start with a Blastoise and dragonite. Now what will you evolve them as the story goes on. It may be better if they were pre-evolved like Squirtle versus Dratini. Sorry but its a 5/10.

A caterpie's in Pok?Chow! ;)

Anyways... two trainers primarily do not start with a fully-evolved pok?mon. The comic looks blurry...

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    blueguy said:
    A caterpie's in Pok?Chow! ;)

Anyways... two trainers primarily do not start with a fully-evolved pok?mon. The comic looks blurry...
    It looks blurry cuz its a jpeg file, and the final evolved pokemons isn't really a good idea

LatiosTrainer34

Elite Trainer
    Years
    -_- "Your new neighbor" doesn't make sence? They're not new trainers! Blaze has been training before and Zan just moved in! He didn't get new pokemon, he got his back to be healed and examened just in case he was a thief or something! He came from Johto because he beat all the trainers there and wanted new challengers. And lastly, I thought I saved it as a BMP. Does that explain everything?

Batesymon

Tuesday!
    Years
    Some of it makes no sense. "Oh crap! I forgot to introduce my new neighbour!" is that him wanting to introduce himself or him wanting to introduce the new guy around?

And really, use common sense, upon meeting someone is really battling the first thing you want to do?

Me: Hello, I'm Josh.
    Some chick: Hey I'm some girl.
    Me: Want to battle?
    Some chick: Oh, okay!

Really, you want to get to know the person a bit first.

Back