• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ummm... hiya?

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*
Years
  • *slips on snow, turns back cautiosly* i dont want anyone to hate me, for i just thought of this name =S
    and, just a welcome is good enough for me... *tempted to change name*

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Agent9, dont post more than once in someone else's welcome thread, please. ^__^;

Welcome to PC, ~*ashley*~! X3 Mah name is Karli! I hope you have a great time here. ^___^

Close_Call_Irokutara

The Goth Trainer
    Years
  • Yo, Ashley. We are both (technically) new here! If you don't have that many friends, I'll be your friend! And so will my Friends-Means his pokemon. He doesn't believe in OWNING Pokemon. Is kinda insane like that-! ^_^ Have much fun here! I know I will!

R_S

Dragons PWN you!!!!
    Years
  • hello ~*Ashley*~. welcome to pokecommunity. i hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help or wish to be friends, then pm me.

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*
    Years
  • thanks everyone ^^ i hope i will find someone that likes arcanine as much as i do....

well anyway ^^ ive checked the rules and faq over twice, and i think im getting the hang of this place. i am so happy! *jumps up and down*

Back