• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why i quite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
I quite playing with pokemon cards when i was about 6.My family and i left to go to Michagan.My older step-brother was soppoused to watch the house.He must have found my cards and lost them.I had about 30 of the most powerful cards.Of course I think Charzard and others like that were rare.So then about a year later i stoped watching pokemon on tv. :(

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
Well i stoped watching pokemon on tv because you know more tv shows came on.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
At least you guys can see Pokemon on TV. I didn't see Pokemon for about six months and still love it...Bad TV station. :(

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
Well i've seen the movies 1-3 and watched all the epsidesods till the gp ball i think it's called but i don't know if thay opened it?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
The GS ball was never opened. It was just something to send Ash and co. to the Jhoto Region, in my opinion.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I can't figure out why this thread should be open. o_o; It's in the wrong forum for one thing, but what's the topic? The TV show, the TCG? It needs to be moved somewhere for Pok?mon-related topics.

Jess

Banned
Years
I agree with Kayleigh.hm... Can`t ya just put in ya sig your leaving or something? Instead of making a thread? x.x

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
He's not leaving, he's just talking about how he stopped liking Pok?mon... I really don't see a need for this thread. ._.''

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Well, someone gave me a reason why it could be moved. This will go in Pok?mon General. I'm guessing that this thread is to talk about losing interest in some sort of Pok?mon-related thing.

*moved*

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I say this goes in the TCG forum, but too many people made comments on his TV show clause...maybe have one copy in TCG and one in TV/movies?
I know a mod can do that...I've never tried tho

Jess

Banned
Years
I still say the thread should be locked ..XD! Hm.. He seems to still like Pokemon since he still goes here.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Thats sad. I dont think I will quit my addiction anytime soon. I dont collect cardsa nymore but if I still had them I would.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Pretty long, however in the end I have a headache and my mouth feels terrible.

Ahhhh @___@ Holy crap what. This thread hasn't been posted in since 2004, that's almost 5 years. How on earth did you even find it? x____x;

Needless to say, it's way past the one month revival limit.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back