• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Mew Shop

How do you think my sprites are?

• Total voters

Latias_fan

Mew Ichigo
    Years
    For Mew Mew Power/ Toyko Mew Mew fans I've opened a shop.

Mini Mews:
    Mew Mew Shop

Uniforms(Clothes and animal parts):
    Mew Mew Shop
    https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/Suicune_Trainer/CatUniform.jpg

Pendents:
    Mew Mew Shop

Wepons:
    Mew Mew Shop

P.S. For Pendents and Uniforms you can make them bigger. Just ask me.You can pick any color.

Requests:
    OPEN

Crew:
    Latias_fan-Worker, Owner
    JBCBlank-Worker, Co-Owner
    PkMn Master-Worker
    ~Amest Crystal Moon~-Worker

You can be part of the crew.Request away.P.S. I made these all by my self.

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ditto.... *blinks* and I... think... *bites tongue* never mind...

PS... I'll be part of your crew... that is if you want me to.. I'll pm you a sample when I finish with it...

Last edited:

pikachu592

pikachu I'm darkedomon
    Years
    JBCBlank said:
    ditto.... *blinks* and I... think... *bites tongue* never mind...

PS... I'll be part of your crew... that is if you want me to.. I'll pm you a sample when I finish with it...
    ya what he said,but not the part on the sample part I hate to say this...,but he was trying to say that they need some work.:\

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Erm...:\ These aren't exactly sprites. Maybe this should go in the Art Gallery.

Years
    I agree these aren't exactly sprites. Though the whole purpose may be intended so, however, the little pictures in the first post surely were not sprites. But, if your purpose is to create a team that can create sprites and such, then I'll not move this :)

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    yeah, but simply try to work harder i'm a beginner at pixela art now if I can create ash then you shouldnt have a prob just work harder , just take your time and if you dont get it right try again

Back