• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Umbreon Eyes

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • ~Mars~ said:
    Phwee!!!
    Yes, that was a very Redwally ending.
    Now down to bussiness, what happened to Bowleaf's Mommykins?~3~
    You will learn once I start Incandescent Starlight on Monday of next week, hun.

Good news! I made a Through Espeon/Umbreon Eyes quiz!

~Clickie

I usually get Sunlight or WaterWing =D

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Spoony~Chan said:
    Dang. Best wishes in the drawing, though! I know it'll look great ^.~

I think WAY too much...just WAY too much.

And don't ask me how it became a love story. I just don't know x3 Most of my Fic ideas I think of while I'm either eating lunch, playing my GameBoy (with a blank mind), or I'm on the toilet O.o What is WRONG with me?

I really don't know what's wrong with you but toilet time is like the best time for brainstorming..XD

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    I really don't know what's wrong with you but toilet time is like the best time for brainstorming..XD
    And you know it! XD Boo~yah!

dark_espeon said:
    Oooh, oooh!! I got Sunlight. n_n *happy* Er, wait no... *depressed* That's better.... I think.

Pick depressed and you'll definately get Sunlight. That's one of her answers! n_n

I should go paste the rest of this fic on my site Oo; It hasn't been updated in a while. *runs off*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • I guess I'd go along with Sunlight, considering my past..... *quiet for a few minutes* Well, no point in living in the past. I have a pair, so everything is better. And all my friends have helped me through everything. n_n

..... God, I do sound like Sunlight.... o_o

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i was the espeon.....its right.....im ALWAYS depressed..... after looking at the others.....i guess im also like the quilava. i have a crap past and am mean on the outside but am campasionate on the inside.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • OMG WTF STFU MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't been here in soooooo long!!! Here's what needs to be said:

OMG!!! Why must all good things end??? At least we still have Starlight, though... This. Was. The. Best. Fic. I've. Ever. Read!!!!!!!!!! *glomps Spoon*

Yeah, I got Sunlight too. Depressed Espeon all the way.... And the only thing I ever needed was love.... *marvels at how true her results were*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i dont know what i need but its not love. i have already had it and im even more depressed and even more mean on the out side. i have got a hell of a shell on the out side. i dont trust any one....

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Midnight Shadow said:
    i dont know what i need but its not love. i have already had it and im even more depressed and even more mean on the out side. i have got a hell of a shell on the out side. i dont trust any one....
    I know what you mean. *sighs* When someone's broken your trust, it's pretty much impossible to trust anyone ever again.... Anyway...

Excellente, Rinny. I look forward to Incandescent Starlight.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Okay you guys. Thank you greatly for all the compliments ^^

Unfortunately, I possibly won't get started on Incandescent Starlight until *cough*after Christmas. I'm really sorry, but my step-dad's computer crashed, which was the one I was using. Once it's fixed, he will not let me on. It will be strictly a work computer...

And I'm getting my own computer by next week ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, don't know how I managed to do it, but so far, I think I'm the only one to post it here that I got Pikachu. *cheeky*
    So, I shall go .... umm.... think on the toilet! *rushes to bathroom*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • o_0 You do that, Gohan. (wtf?) XD

Well, I know what you mean by the whole trust issue. Few people have managed to break past my barrier. Or most of it.

Awesome, you get your own computer? I envy you, Spoony-chan.... *shifty glance* *puts on dark sunglasses* The name's Demon.... Psychotic Demon.... Until we meet again. *jumps off roof of condo over beach in Florida to the sound of James Bond music, and pull strings on backpack, causing parachute to eject* *hits the mast of a boat*

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Psychotic_Demon said:
    *shifty glance* *puts on dark sunglasses* The name's Demon.... Psychotic Demon.... Until we meet again. *jumps off roof of condo over beach in Florida to the sound of James Bond music, and pull strings on backpack, causing parachute to eject* *hits the mast of a boat*
    Ooh, epic. But I can be more so! *rolls under closing garage door to Indiana Jones music while being chased by a pink beachball* You'll never catch me now!!! BUAHAHA!!!!! *gets crushed under door*

:paranoid: You saw no spamming here.... *shifty eyes* Anywho, can't wait 'till Christmas is over!....though that sounds weird when you think about it. o.o STARLIGHT! STARLIGHT! STARLIGHT! *madly chants this nonstop until Christmas has passed*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Spoony~Chan said:
    I want to try a one-shot first. Then I'll do IS.
    Okies. We shall be waiting. *waits* Are ya done yet? X3

:shocked: No one....has done this...yet?!?!? *explodes* Then I shall be honored to be the first to do it. ^-^ *goes to rate thread*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • pika-mew said:
    Okies. We shall be waiting. *waits* Are ya done yet? X3

:shocked: No one....has done this...yet?!?!? *explodes* Then I shall be honored to be the first to do it. ^-^ *goes to rate thread*
    Sorry, but I still don't have my computer. Once I get it, I will have loads of work to do ><

Back