• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Umbreon Eyes

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • Her scent of sweat spring flowers.

Shouldn't that be her scent of sweet spring flowers? Sweat doesn't smell very good....

"This IS the luckiest day of our live!"

Luckiest day out our lives, you meant?

Just pointing those out. Anyways, good almost-ending-that-never-really-ended!! Your story has really progressed, Spoony-chan!! I can't WAIT to see want comes next. But.... you still haven't answered my question....

Oh well!! *grabs butter* THE BUTTERY GOODNESS!!! *eats*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    ...Make up your mind! Jebus! XD If you're gonna do the ending do it already..XD
    But...I had to go home ;.; I was at my mom's office...

{~}​

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked twice. My vision did not enhance. All I could see was swirling, clouded colors. The ringing was steal buzzing in my ears. I grunted in pain. I felt two quick vibrations and the sound of metal clanging. Mechanics began whirring.

The image of the beautiful seemed to be in a cloud in front of me. I felt tears trickle down my cheek. Sunlight...I thought...I lied to you...

"Moonlight..." I heard a feminine voice whisper. I jerked my head up and saw...with amazement! Sunlight was in a compartment few feet away from me...looking into my eyes. "Sun...light...?" I uttered.

There was a second's silence. I stared into her eyes. She stared into mine. It was whimsical...

A raucous voice broke the wonderful music of silence...Jesse boomed with all the air in her lungs, "NOW!"

I yowled in agony as I felt electrocution embrace my body. My body shook in seizures. My joints were locked tight and vibrated madly. I gritted my teeth and sweat beads of...blood. I screamed and screeched with incredible anguish, my cries being heard throughout the chamber of Sky Pillar. I wriggled uncontrolably...hot tears spilling from my eyes. I knew I was about to die...and never see dear Sunlight again...

I heard a cry of remorse from Sunlight, and the shocking pain instantaneously disappeared. I was drenched in bloody sweat, panting heaving breaths...everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The remote melted in a puddle of blue goo which bubbled from the ground. The angered Espeon and shot it with her Psybeam, accurately flinging it from James's hand. Each compartment opened at once, Sunlight, Pikachu, the Skarmory, and Moonlight all falling at once. Moonlight fell already senseless, crashing down to the Earth...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard seraphic voices calling my name...I'm dead. I thought. Free from pain. I thought I felt my spirit lifting from my body...but all was black. I could not tell. Voices were whispering my name...

I felt the sense...that I was being mourned over. My fur was becoming bathed in tears. I heard the familiar weeping of Sunlight...and her nose nuzzled into my chest. No...my mind whispered. Your death is far from near...

A piercing roar shook the cave. The blue light turned red. Pebbles batted my face. From a distance, I heard the voice...the voice of Rayquaza...

"Who disturbs my sleep!? Whoever has shall suffer dire consequences!"

I lifted my head...opened my eyes. I squinted at the green dragon's massive form. His serpent-like body was curled in mid-air. He was nearly twenty-five feet long...

"It was..." I croaked, "...them..."

I slightly indicated the two Rocket members by a slow turn of the head. I then put my head back down and closed my eyes, seeking rest...

"You lie, Dark One!" I heard the Rayquaza screech in his annoying tone. "It was your power I sensed!"

The ground shook and more pebbles fell from the ceiling as Sunlight cried in sorrow. "It wasn't his fault!"

There was long silence after her scream of defence. I smiled to myself in secret.

"They stole him from his home! He's innocent! They used his power to summon you! He didn't do ANYTHING wrong!"

The Rayquaza leered at her sternly. I felt my breath shallowing. What if he didn't believe her...? I had to hand it to her: she was brave, standing up to such a hot-headed beast.

"So..." The dragon began, "These humans should die?"

Sunlight bowed her head. "Yes..."

"Then it shall be..." The Rayquaza veered its head over into the direction of the threesome. He bared his fangs. "I have quite a taste for human flesh..."

The two Rocket members and the cat attempted getting away by using their Arbok to burrow through the ground. Rayquaza merely followed in after them. Once the cave was empty of the beast, I opened my eyes.

A Pikachu trod over to Sunlight's side and asked, "So...does this mean our journey's over?"

"All we have left..." Sunlight sighed, "Is the way home..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And thus ended my "adventure," if you could call it that. Sunlight was overjoyed to see me again and introduced me to her two friends, Pikachu and Point Skarr the Skarmory. Pikachu had almost instantly reunited with his trainer, Ash, and Point--well, point flew us to Pacifidlog to go and find Latias and Latios, two OTHER friends of Sunlight's. Point insisted that they fly us home instead, since they were so much faster and could get us back to Pallet in a flash. It was true--they did.

What of WaterWing and Phlow? Well, I asked Latios and Latias to look for them around Viridian. After a few months of time back at home, I was surprise to see them come home on the backs of the two psychic dragons...

"WaterWing! Phlow!" I cried out as I galloped towards them. The Wartortle hopped off Latias and hugged me around the neck. "Oh, Moonlight." She cried. "We're so glad! You made it home!"

"Yes, yes...I know." I said unsteadily, for the Wartortle was crushing my trachea. Once she let go, I greeted Phlow with a nod. "'Evening, Phlow."

"Nice to see you, Moon." He saluted me with a paw to his forehead. "How's life with your mate?"

"Mate...?" I paused for a moment. "Oh! You mean Sunlight? Yes, yes...she's over here!"

I lead the two friends over to the rock under the tree; the place where I first mest the Espeon. She was lounging under the tree upon the rock, savoring the sun seeping through the leaves.

"Oh, Moonlight!" She shouted. "Are these your friends?"

"Yes indeed!" Moonlight smiled. "Meet Phlow and WaterWing!"

The Espeon nodded in their directing. "'Evening!"

Phlow nodded with a slight smile. "'Evening, Miss." WaterWing, however, responded strangely. She was eyeing the Espeon's stomach bulging beneath her. "I say!" She exclaimed. "Sunlight...are you pregnant?"

Sunlight smiled widely. "Yes!" She laughed. "Isn't it wonderful? In a few weeks, we'll have a bouncing baby Eevee!"

"That's fantastic!" Phlow exclaimed. He clapped his hands together. "Do you mind if we stick around until the child is born?"

"Not at all!" I chuckled. "Friends are always welcome!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow o.o That was such a Redwally ending XD

Thanks for the review, Saphi! *changes* Oh, and...what question? o.O

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • dark_espeon said:
    I said, if you want, I could do a cover or a picture of something for your next fic.... Heres some examples of what I can do on oekaki, though they're not all that great.

~https://www.pokecommunity.com/draw/pictures/48.png
    ~https://www.pokecommunity.com/draw/pictures/181.png
    ~https://www.pokecommunity.com/draw/pictures/301.png
    ~https://www.pokecommunity.com/draw/pictures/453.png
    I didn't know you were such an artist ;.;

Yes, pweeese make me a cover...And I'll request!

How about...Moonlight, WaterWing, Phlow, and BoughLeaf all together in their cell? You decide their postion/pose...I'm not into that kinda stuff...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Yesh, I'm an artist with an overactive imagination, and limitless supplies. God have mercy on you all. XD

Alright, I'll see what I can do. n_n I'll do some for any fics you wish to have covers for, maybe even quick little pictures to put at the beginning of each chapter like a book!! Well, your choice. *sketches out on paper*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • dark_espeon said:
    Yesh, I'm an artist with an overactive imagination, and limitless supplies. God have mercy on you all. XD

Alright, I'll see what I can do. n_n I'll do some for any fics you wish to have covers for, maybe even quick little pictures to put at the beginning of each chapter like a book!! Well, your choice. *sketches out on paper*
    Oooh, yay! Thankies! Maybe we'll do the picture-a-chapter for Incandescent Starlight =D I'll have to lengthen the chapters a great deal then so I won't overwhelm you Oo.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Heh-heh. ^_^ Don't worry. Of course, I'll have to know the story ahead of time in order to illustrate each chapter, but I'm sure we can do it. *has already finished drawing Moonlight*

Cyndaquil201

I'm ten and proud
    Years
  • Nooo, I missed the ending. D;
    Anyways, go join Nintendo and get this published. i comand yo
    In other words, awesome story, I wish I didn't miss the ending. (Truthfully, I didn't, but whatever)

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • That was awesome, but it seemed like it was missed something..XD But then again every love story ends with a baby..>_<

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    That was awesome, but it seemed like it was missed something..XD But then again every love story ends with a baby..>_<
    Missing...what's it missing?! It's missing quantity, that's what. Other love stories end in one of the lovers dieing and the other one dieing like instantly afterwards. But not this one! This one is happy 8D

dark_espeon said:
    Heh-heh. ^_^ Don't worry. Of course, I'll have to know the story ahead of time in order to illustrate each chapter, but I'm sure we can do it. *has already finished drawing Moonlight*
    Dude, you're fast O.O At this rate, you should be nearly done, no?

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Spoony~Chan said:
    Missing...what's it missing?! It's missing quantity, that's what. Other love stories end in one of the lovers dieing and the other one dieing like instantly afterwards. But not this one! This one is happy 8D

Dude, you're fast O.O At this rate, you should be nearly done, no?[/font]

The only love story that ends like that that I know of is Romeo and Juliet.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    The only love story that ends like that that I know of is Romeo and Juliet.
    Well...duh xD The king of all love stories--equivalent to 10 love stories. Or, something like that.

Also, in the Notebook, the lovers died simultaneously as old people holding hands in bed. How sad...but, that's a GREAT love story =D

It may be strange, but I wasn't intending on making a love story...well, ever. Through Espeon Eyes just came to me when I was eating lunch alone in 6th grade...You think of strange things when you're not talking to someone to block out all of your thoughts D: But it was worth it!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • As well as a few other forgotten stories.

Uh, no, Sponny-chan, I'm not quiet done. I've never drawn the other three before so I've been practicing before putting them down on the reall paper. Then I have to transfer it to my computer....

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Spoony~Chan said:
    Well...duh xD The king of all love stories--equivalent to 10 love stories. Or, something like that.

Also, in the Notebook, the lovers died simultaneously as old people holding hands in bed. How sad...but, that's a GREAT love story =D

It may be strange, but I wasn't intending on making a love story...well, ever. Through Espeon Eyes just came to me when I was eating lunch alone in 6th grade...You think of strange things when you're not talking to someone to block out all of your thoughts D: But it was worth it!

Well that must make a person who thinks too much then.. ;.;

But TEE and TUE came to a result of being love stories..XD

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • dark_espeon said:
    As well as a few other forgotten stories.

Uh, no, Sponny-chan, I'm not quiet done. I've never drawn the other three before so I've been practicing before putting them down on the reall paper. Then I have to transfer it to my computer....
    Dang. Best wishes in the drawing, though! I know it'll look great ^.~

CharMz said:
    Well that must make a person who thinks too much then.. ;.;

But TEE and TUE came to a result of being love stories..XD
    I think WAY too much...just WAY too much.

And don't ask me how it became a love story. I just don't know x3 Most of my Fic ideas I think of while I'm either eating lunch, playing my GameBoy (with a blank mind), or I'm on the toilet O.o What is WRONG with me?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • *laughs* Mine usually come from dreams (which Ihave quite often), me having a breakdown of some sort (had a lot of those lately), when I'm emotionally unstabe (which is all the time...>_>), or whenever I'm just about to fall asleep. Which is extremely rare for me. I'm nocturnal. o_o

Well, Spoony-spoon, what's wrong with you, you ask? I'd have to say you're just about as psychotic as the rest of us. XD

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • dark_espeon said:
    *laughs* Mine usually come from dreams (which Ihave quite often), me having a breakdown of some sort (had a lot of those lately), when I'm emotionally unstabe (which is all the time...>_>), or whenever I'm just about to fall asleep. Which is extremely rare for me. I'm nocturnal. o_o

Well, Spoony-spoon, what's wrong with you, you ask? I'd have to say you're just about as psychotic as the rest of us. XD
    Yay! Psycho-ness!

Oh, and that thing right before going to sleep...with me, that's poems.

Back