• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Navy Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2006
Zeke had his Gengar out of his Pokeball so they could be battle-ready. They were walking through a patch of trees, when they saw a clearing, but didn't go into it. Standing in the middle of the clearing was a Growlithe, nudging around at the grass to see if anything was moving.

"Hmm... let's fight it. Gengar, use Psychic on the Growlithe!" Zeke said to his Gengar, as the Gengar nodded and closed his eyes. He was focusing on the Growlithe now, so his attack would work. Zeke hoped that if they stayed in the brush that the Growlithe wouldn't see them and that they would be able to attack it without it knowing who and where they were.

Fateful

Just Dance
Years
Terra saw a girl and she was having to deal with a Sudowoodo.
Shadow her Umbreon walked over to them and stood next to them.
"Shadow stop."
Terra said walking over to them.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
The Growlithe rushed at Gengar with Take Down, however it didn't work due to Gengars invulnurability towards Normal-Type Attacks.

-0 HP

Gamegirl1994

Azumarill Lover <3
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2006
"Ugh!" Mari said.
"Hmm... I have a potion!" Maria said as she threw a hyper potion to Mari.
Mari cought it and drank it.
"How do you feel?" Maria asked.
"Good..." Mari said.
"Ok then! Use hydro pump!" Maria said.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
The Sudowoodo was knocked against a tree by the Hydro Pump.

-60 HP + 20 For Being Super Effective. 80 Damage In Total.

Sudowoodo runs into the forest.

Gamegirl1994

Azumarill Lover <3
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2006
"Woohoo!" Mari yelled.
Maria siged and turned around "Er, hello..." She said.

Fateful

Just Dance
Years
Shadow groaned as the Sudowoodo ran off.
{I wanted to battle so bad.}
"You will later. I'm sorry about his behavior. He tries to battle everytime he sees a wild pokemon."
Terra said trying to pull him away.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
Maria noticed a tear in her bag, out it fell out a map the scientists gave her.
navyislands3bg.jpg

You're all on the island on the bottom-right corner.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2006
"Gengar! Use Mean Look on Growlithe! We don't want him to get away, now, do we?" Zeke said to Gengar, as Gengar grinned, looking at the Growlithe. Gengar's Mean Look really looked mean...

"Gengar, let's go with a Toxic attack!" Zeke said to Gengar, as Gengar attacked.

Gamegirl1994

Azumarill Lover <3
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2006
"Oh, same with Mari. I'm Maria by the way..." She said.
"Hey Maria," Maria said "Something fell out of your bag." She said, picking up the map.
"Hmm... Maria said as she studied the map. I guess were on this island." Maria said pointing to the island on the bottom-right corner and looking around.
"What makes you think that?" Mari asked.
Maria shrugged "Dunno..." She said.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2006
"Gengar, one last Psychic should do it, I believe." Zeke said to Gengar, as Gengar closed his eyes once more and focused his mind on the vulnerable Growlithe.

"Come on... you can do it, Gengar..." Zeke said hopefully.

Gamegirl1994

Azumarill Lover <3
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2006
"Oh, same with Mari. I'm Maria by the way..." She said.
"Hey Maria," Maria said "Something fell out of your bag." She said, picking up the map.
"Hmm..." Maria said as she studied the map. "I guess were on this island." She said pointing to the island on the bottom-right corner and loking around.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
Growlithe was defeated by the Psychic.

Clouds then began to surround the sky, it began to rain.

You all notice a cave nearby.

Gamegirl1994

Azumarill Lover <3
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2006
"Oh, same with Mari. I'm Maria by the way..." Maria said.
"Hey Maria," Mari said "Something fell out of your bag." She said, picking up the map.
"Hmm..." Maria said as she studied the map. "I guess were on this island." She said pointing to the island on the bottom-right corner and loking around.

Fateful

Just Dance
Years
"I'm Terra and this is Shadow."
Terra said with unreadable eyes.
Shadow was the same way.
{I must battle a wild pokemon. I'm going after that Sudowoodo.}
He said jumped into a tree. Terra jumped up with him and picked him then brought him back down. Her dress getting torn a little, but she didn't care. She shook as it started raining and spotted a cave. "Let's take shelter in that cave."

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2006
"Aw, man. Rain? Come on Gengar, let's go to that cave over there." Zeke said, pointing to a nearby cave.

The two finally got into the cave, soaking wet and everything. Well, Gengar wasn't exactly wet, but still disturbed nonetheless.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2006
Zeke and Gengar watched as a Bulbasaur and Treeko ran by the entrance of the cave. "After them." Zeke said, "But be careful. I want to catch them. Luckily I still have some Ultra Balls..."

The two ran closer to the two Pokemon, and Gengar used Psychic on both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back