• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Navy Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    Zeke said to Gengar, "Are you okay? Here, use Mean Look and then Toxic on both of them. Then we can see where they're at. And they're not going to defeat us that easily, oh no."

Gengar began to attack the two Pokemon.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra and Shadow ran inside the cave and saw a Gengar and it's trainer by the cave. She shook her dress out after being soaked. Shadow shook himself dry.
    They walked past the two of them and leaned up against the wall.
    Shadow laid down and spotted some Treeckos and Bulbasuars taking shelter from the rain dashing into the forest.
    He was ready to lunge at them, but Terra stopped him.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    "Gengar, use Psychic on them both, and be ready for me to throw some Ultra Balls!" Zeke said, as Gengar used his attack on both of the Pokemon.

Zeke had two of his Ultra Balls ready in his hands...

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • They were both Knocked Out.

But then you remembered what the scientist said to all five of you.

Scientist: Try not to capture any discovered Pokemon, we want you to save room for those we haven't discovered yet.

(You still can throw them, it's up to you.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    "Hmm... good job, Gengar." Zeke said to Gengar, who had a confused look on his face. "The scientist said that they only wanted me to catch undiscovered pokemon... although... I don't know. Let's just go back to the cave."

Zeke put the Ultra Balls back and when he returned to the caves, he saw a girl in it. "Well, hello there. I'm Zeke. May I ask for your name?"

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • "I'm Terra and this Shadow."
    She said smiling slightly.
    {I want to battle that Treecko.}
    Shadow said struggling to get out of Terra's hold on his colar.
    "He always wants to battle every wild pokemon he sees."
    Terra said sighing.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • The rain lightened up to a mist.

You began to hear the purring noises again.

The same Sudowoodo you battled before comes back for revenge.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Shadow jumped out and got ready to fight.
    "Shadow use Shadow Ball."
    Terra said. Shadow used his Shadow Ball on the the Sudowoodo.
    "Direct hit." Terra said getting an Ultra Ball out.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    "That was a nice battle out there, Terra." Zeke called from the cave. "But was that the Sudowoodo that was making the purring noises?"

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra threw the Ultra ball.
    She hoped that she would catch it.
    Shadow waited impasiently.
    They watched the ball.
    "I don't think so. Thanks."

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    "You did stock up on as many Ultra Balls as you could, right? There's most likely a whole lot of unknown Pokemon here, so try to catch them..." Zeke said to Terra.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • "No I didn't need to. I already have pleanty."
    Terra said still watching the ball move back and forth.
    {What's taking so long?}
    Shadow asked.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    "Hmm... that Sudowoodo sure is taking a really long time to catch. It's putting up a fight in there, I'm guessing." Zeke said, not taking his eyes off of the Ultra Ball on the ground.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • "I know. It has to be strong and fight a lot to be with me."
    Terra said putting her head down and staring at the ground then back at the ball.
    {I'm strong enough.}
    Shadow boasted.
    Terra rolled her eyes and kept her eyes on the ball.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    {Sorry to burst your roleplaying bubble Dark, but the way you're roleplaying doesn't really work. It's almost like script without dialog, and in most good RP's there isn't any 'HP'. I was thinking this might be fun, but I don't like people who write short posts and just space them out, and I can't RP with someone who types 4 words and spaces them out. If you noticed, everyone does it in first, or second person. That's the best way to do it, and it makes the most sense. I'm sure Randall will agree that this isn't the best way to roleplay, if he sticks to his old criticisms, but I can't say his part. I'd like to leave this RP. Thanks.}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back