• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Arcanine said:
    That's so true. Mitchell is no Jack. I mean he makes jokes, he trys to get along, he's just crazy. I mean John is just sooooo much like Jack.
    Yeah. He sucks. He's doing something that's impossible.

Ivan: ......Ask them to join you.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ;_; STFU JAKE TALES OF SYMPHONIA PWNS YOU.

I do agree, though. The characters are great. Kratos. <3

Cherrim

Years
  • I still have all the images from that day...somewhere. XD That was fun~

Cherrim

Years
  • ToS > FE. Anyday. ;p

And *that* was unbiased, for once, since I've actually played both. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Simon said:
    Yeah. He sucks. He's doing something that's impossible.
    He's just not Jack, and it's as simple as that. John never walked in to be the next Jack (and I do think John would have done better then Mitchell), that's why he's liked.

I am so F-ing pissed off right now. Why the hell has CT/AS started showing new eps of Inuyasha on WEEKDAYS? I hate CT now. <_<

Cherrim

Years
  • At least you HAVE Cartoon Network. ;_; They don't have that channel in Canada.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Arcanine said:
    I am so F-ing pissed off right now. Why the hell has CT/AS started showing new eps of Inuyasha on WEEKDAYS? I hate CT now. <_<
    o_O The new episodes are on weekdays?

So I've missed a few then...

Cherrim

Years
  • Kent Colton Rogers said:
    I haven't played ToS at all, because I can't be bothered paying $99 for any more GameCube games. They should make it Player's Choice. ;_;

Over here, it's not Player's Choice. >>;
    ;_______; *hug* Poor you. I'd die without ToS. I really, truly would.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Lightning said:
    At least you HAVE Cartoon Network. ;_; They don't have that channel in Canada.

Don't they have something called Teletoon in Canada?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    At least you HAVE Cartoon Network. ;_; They don't have that channel in Canada.
    It's not doing me any good if I can't watch Inuyasha (old eps). Since I started watching it I haven't every missed an ep, and I started on the 5th ep. Tonight should have been the 85th ep.

o_O The new episodes are on weekdays?

So I've missed a few then...
    Tomorrow they are showing "Don't Boil It! The Terrifying Dried Up Demon". And that's out of the 6th season (I haven't checked for the rest of the week, and I think my brother said it's the same for next week).

Cherrim

Years
  • Mystic said:
    Don't they have something called Teletoon in Canada?
    Yes, we have that, but it doesn't have the same shows at CN. :\ Canada has all sorts of retarded broadcasting laws that basically restrict shows like anime from airing or being picked up by the different channels. ;_;" So yeah, we've got a cartoon channel but as far as I remember, it has no anime. <_<;

Simon - ...manipulating? o_o;

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Lightning said:
    Yes, we have that, but it doesn't have the same shows at CN. :\ Canada has all sorts of retarded broadcasting laws that basically restrict shows like anime from airing or being picked up by the different channels. ;_;" So yeah, we've got a cartoon channel but as far as I remember, it has no anime. <_<;

Simon - ...manipulating? o_o;

Wow. I didn't know there was such a rule. I heard about Teletoon from an admin over on a board I help mod. We hear alot about it since its a Totally Spies fan board. But I didn't know there was such a law.

I hope that don't get me banned that I mentioned another board.

EDIT: Great, I killed the DCC.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back