• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard, Charmeleon and Charmander Fanclub.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    here are some gifs of Charmander and Charizard. And I think I already posted that pic of Charizard you got there.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Frazzler: Welcome in.
    A-One!! Tch, that last pic is sooooooooooooo........ RAWRR!! Tch, I just LOOVE it when he takes that tough stance!! ^___________^

Check out tha fanart. <33333333

Darnit! Tch, if I could draw.... I'd draw all Charizards anatomically correct! X3333333333
    Actually, mwar, they are all anatomically correct when you think about how Draconic anatomy works ~_^

...And AWESOME ani's all! Mwar, I want those Charizard's soooo BAD! *Draconizes them all* <3<3<3

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    I only saw the eppy once, mwar, and I missed actually seeing him defeat Dragonair, but when Dragonair kept hiding underwater, he used Charizard's Flamethrower to steadily evapourate the water, removing her place to hide, allowing a more direct attack. I believe I saw him using Seismic Toss on her but I lost the signal after that <.=.<

...Btw, awesome ani ^.===.^

Years
    Well unless my memory is broken that's actually how tha battle ends. Charizard's Seismic Toss has always been a finishin' blow in every battle. ^.=.-
    Ya didn't miss much... ...well... Charla was on for a few more seconds. ^.=.^;;;;

Oh! Tch! That pic! ...I SOOOO know it!! Back then... tch, when my obsession for Charizards REALLY "fired" up... and there was this pkmn album... owowow!! <333333 *takes out album and stares* Rawrr. X33333

This is from after Ash's loss at the Indigo Plateau, tch, when TR crashes tha party and Charizard pwns 'em by Slamming tha bombs they were throwing back at 'em. X3

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
    Can I join in the club plz? I like charmander and charizard too. I even used them for in-games and netbattle respectively.

Here's the pic I got:

Last edited:

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    A good way 4 fire pokemons 2 defeat water pokemons is 2 evaporate all the water present in themI will not miss that ep it hasnt been telecast here yet thanx 4 the info
    Nice pic Pikadon welcom

Years
    I'm joining the club.!! Charizard in my all-time-favourite Pokemon. I love him as any Pokemon!
    My Charizard's name is Zardy. I have him since I started playing Poken (So hmm 1999) Of course he's not in the Silver or Gold as you maythink. I have him in FireRed. Even if he's not the same Charizards int he codes it's the same charizard in my heart (lol)it's something like his spirit is tranfering into the new games andI get a new basic Charizard. Hmm I think you understand what I mean anyway xD

Here's a wallpaper with Charizard by Serebii:

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Hey guys guess who's back. Duh! Me! And sure you can join everyone can join in. Thanks for keeping an eye on it A-one ^^
    And that's a really cool picture of Charizard A-one ;) And also welcome to the club Charizard? and Ash_Pokemaster.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    can i join i love chara's and characiffic (hope it's spelt right) valley

Back