• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Ty-dy said:
may i jion if it is okay,I understand the rules
Yup, you may join. If you understand the rules, could you provide us with a list of shinies you own?

Getting the basement of the SHC lunar tiki hut underway. Lots of ideas I think you'll like. ;)

I'm also finding, in Emerald, the people's responses to the Hoenn uber trio quite amusing. They're not all awe-struck that these super ancient, legendary Pok?mon have appeared and are having this epic battle determining the fate of the whole continent; they're just all like, "hey, cool!" One kid remarks, regarding Rayquaza, "Do you always see such cool POK?MON in the HOENN region?", and the spectators watching Kyogre/Groudon dueling it out, who remark, "I wish they could just get along..." XD

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
the guis in the balcon are those who take care of the club !!! like poke-munna and others they observate thing going in here the one who is looking dow hiding behind the trees is poke-munna for me !! the other one is observing shinyes and their behaviour :P
the 3 geeks work for me makeing bikes :P we are curently makeing a new super fast bike for Diamond and pearl as you can see on the blackboard - there is the chain and the back of the bike :P
I have been a little ill though and have not hunted. but I will
and the last thing is that I will make the outside of the bike shop so you would understand why I put up a balkony!!!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
being away for months anyway im back and still after that ditto anyway its a bit late but happy new year from me. anyway i have had no luck with shiney ditto or anything else to tell you the truth i have only searched a bit as i just finished my mock exams and i am making sprites now aswell. so im busy almost all the time.
ill post some banners i made later but i can report that i a\m still hunting and will never give up on ditto.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I didn't hunt for the last three days, didn't find the time day before yesterday, and yesterday I was sick and stuck in a waiting room for forever, and today I again couldn't find the time. So, nothing really to say, just kind of dropping in to stay active, ya know?

I did start work on a better mini movie though, with character designs by me and free-hand pokemon instead of sprites. It's taking more time, I want it to be better than the other one... who's timing was off (it was playing faster online that when I was viewing it) for some odd reason.

Hello to our new member(s)...*waves*

Nice bike shop BG pokemon freak. Oh my gawd, there are 3 shiny Oddish running around in the place!!!!!! XD

(Man there haven't been that many posts...)

Years
Come on, guys! We can do better than this! It's starting to look like you're trying to let the Misty club catch up... XD

Organizing things in Sapphire, looking for shiny Weedle (Viridian Forest) in Fire Red, and at Victory Road in Emerald. Night, all. (what all? XD)

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
Years
I'm attempting to find a shiny Nidoran Male now, as I'd love a Blue Nidoking. Hopefully I'll find something over the course of the weekend...though I doubt it.

Years
My Shiny Torchic hunt on F/R has just began ^^

My Shiny Charmander hunt is running along side it on Ruby (traded my charizard over)

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
Years
I'm considering trying to get a shiny Suicune. How would I go about that though? If it appears shiny in the wild once, will it appear shiny the next time you encounter it if it flees?

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
Years
The difference is they are in a fixed place, which makes it a lot easier. If a dog has to be shiny the first time you encounter it, then I don't think I'll bother, thats a little too time consuming for me.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
i still have to finish my fr game which i got abra on to get entei i hope it is shiny but if i do get it no one will belive me because
1) i just posted now saying that noone will believe me and saying that and getting one would be suspicious
2)I dont have a camera to take a picture and post it up

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
if only my shiney zone was really put in a game.

if you wondering what it is it is like the safari zone but only shinys live there. the problem is they are hard to capture and flee easily.

anyway im making the overworld sprites now. ill put the finished project up when finished. overworld trainers will be greatly needed and i was hoping to get as many custom trainers in the rest house's in the fields etc. as possible so if you have any overworld sprites of custom trainers please pm them to me or post them here full credit will be given.

phew long instructions.

anyway no luck with ditto as i expected the cave in emerald is full of wild loadred and whismur as well as ditto that makes the hunt harder. maybe i should hunt smergle at the artist cave instead.

Back