• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jak and Daxter club

MUSION

>:)
Years
  • Yeah same here. Do you have Jak One, Jak 2 and Jak 3 unlocked? I've got all 3 plus Ratchet.

MUSION

Years
  • Ok, you need to have save data from Ratchet: Gladiator on your memory card in order to unlock him.

MUSION

Years
  • I like the Ratchet and Clank games, though the fouth wasn't as good as the first three and pretty much ruined the saga. I like in the Jak games how the story is quite complex, with all the going back in time and Jak being Mar and Samos being his dad and Sig being a spy and Krew having a daughter and Erol becoming a cybord and Praxis being Ashlein's dad and Ottsels being the Precursors and Daxter being blessed by Dark Eco instead of cursed etc. I understand the whole plot though, none of it confuses me.

MUSION

Years
  • I think if you actually pay attention to the storyline, you get it instantly and it makes perfect sence to you. If you don't (you skip video sequences etc), you won't know it all and you'll find it hard to understand. It's the kind of story that's hard to explain to people that have no idea what the plot is.

MUSION

Years
  • The third game was great. I'd often go on a walksaround the world (through Haven City, Spargus and/or a drive through the desert). I had loads of fun once I bought the infinite health, Dark Eco and Light Eco secrets!

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • Yeah, its still fun after you beat it. Because u have all the weapons, and light/dark Jak powers. Whats ur fav gun? I like the 2cd upgrade fer the vulcan fury, and the 2cd upgrade fer the blaster gun.

MUSION

Years
  • I like the beam reflexor and the vulcan fury mainly. I also like the arc weilder and the scatter gun.

MUSION

Years
  • Yeah, that thing is really powerful. It's great coz you can clear out every last enemy in an area in one shot!

MUSION

Years
  • Yeah I love it too, I'd love to have one in real life. I'd probably be pretty good on it aswell as I am actually a skateboarder.

MUSION

Years
  • 1st - Dust Demon
    2nd - Desert Screamer
    3rd - Gila Stomper
    4th - Dune Hopper
    5th - Ram Rod
    6th - Sand Shark
    7th - Heat Seeker
    8th - Tough Puppy

MUSION

Years
  • The big blue thing with the large plough on the front. It's equipped with a small, rotatable blaster on the hood and it has infinite boost power. It's boosts are very short powerful ones that can smash through enemies. You drive it with Damas near the end of the game.

Back