• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jak and Daxter club

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    It's not called a Ram Rod, it's called the Slam Dozer. --I think. but i do know for a fact, it is not called a Ram Rod.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Ah, I know the problem. When you said you didn't know what it was I thought this may be why. We have different versions of the game. It's called Slam Dozer on some (yours) and it's called Ram Rod on others (mine).

MUSION

Years
    It's alright here, the weather's not very good, especialy at this time of year. I live in Nottingham, it's one of the biggest cities here. There are good and bad points about living here. The main bad thing really is that I don't know anybody that likes Pokemon (except my brother), so the only time I can only talk about Pokemon related things here on PC. Plus, there's nobody to talk to about crushes on Pokemon girls, that's another reason I love PC.

What's it like where you live?

Croconaw

Years
    Well, it can get hot here. in the 80's er the 90's in the summer. but now, since its winter it cold. It gets like 20 degrees late at night. Today at school, the lil birdbath was frozen soild. Thats how cold it was las night. I went to punch it, and shattered it. But it hurt my knuckles real bad. It was a few inches thick too. Ow. So, wats up?

MUSION

Years
    Not much, I've completed Jak X now by the way. My favourite vehicle is still the Anvil RTX. I don't like how the second three helmets are just recoulered versions of the first three.

MUSION

Years
    Yeah, they speak in English (you can alter the language anyway) and the rest of the game is still the same.

MUSION

Years
    Not much really, convinced my friend to buy Jak 1 & 2 the other day. He's like the only best friend of mine who doesn't (well didn't) own a Jak game. Until now that is. You?

Croconaw

Years
    nothin much, it's cold any rainy and cloudy. its been that way all day. but yesterday it was warm and sunny. WTF??!! So, how is jak 1? i havent played Jak 1?

MUSION

Years
    Really? It's quite a bit a bit different to the other Jak games. The main bad guys are Gol and Maia (they are Dark Eco enhanced freaks. Your 'main' enemy is the Lurker race. You have no weapons at all, but eco will help you through your quest:
    Green - Collect and you regain health.
    Blue - Increases your speed and you can activate precursor objects (lifts etc.).
    Red - Increases your strength, you can also break down certain things.
    Yellow - You can shoot blasts of energy that will track weakly enemies. You can also aim by going into first person view.
    Dark - Death, DO NOT TOUCH.
    Light - Super powerful (I won't say anything else).

In this one, precursor orbs are EVERYWHERE. You use them as currency here, usually for purchasing Power Cells, which are the most important artifacts in the game. You really should get it as soon as possible, it's a great game!

Back