• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tha Pkmn Prodigy's Sprite Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    umm....well im new to spriting and i made some sprites so here they are:

14dpv7m.png
    "Blastbreon"

14dpxg1.png
    "Torodred"

14dqa9k.png
    "Ninesol" (i think i did a bad job on the colors)

well, ill be making more soon but gimme some feedback on the ones i have please1

~Shadow~

Spriter
    Years
  • K I discoverd some "flaws" in your sprites.
    They lack shading.Put a lil more shading in them.
    Part of the ninetails head looks cut off.
    NEVER put the darkest shade where the lightest shadoe should go.
    And recolor the outlines.
    I hope this helps.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Overall this is pretty good. But the yellow colors on blastberon are sort of Drab. Put in some light colors or mix some on your palette.

Anyways, for the others, good job! If you take confidence in your work, you will scale great heights.

I'm babbling on now, so I'll have to wrap this up. If your having problems with this, feel free to PM me.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • These new ones you made are great. I see you are putting the color of the parts you put on the pokemon and adding almost the same color to the whole sprite.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    thank you, im really proud of them :) i think they are pretty good seeing as how im new to this and all

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • When you do your fusions try to add more of the other pokemon, like for the aero/articuno fusion try and add alittle more of the articuno, that should get you to have even better looking sprites

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    i literally just made this one....it looks crappy because i just threw the colors together lol

14e3yx2.png
    "Larvisol"

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    here's my latest sprite:

14j153n.png
    "Tyranisol"

(i know, its obvious i like mixing with Absol....but that little head piece it has is jus so darn cool!)

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Nice Blastbreon Tha Pkmn Prodigy! I also like your Larvisol! Pretty good, keep it up!

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I have to agree. You have to use some shading. They look very flat. Very flat indeed. Shade them, adn they'll all look amazing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    here is my latest sprite, guys!! i worked really hard on it, so i hope you like it! ^__^

1531a9v.png
    "Arcanix" (arcanine/steelix)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back