• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tha Pkmn Prodigy's Sprite Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
  • Hey you have to give it to Prodigy, there was shading on that last one. I am not sure how arcanine's body is supposed to be, but the hair is shaded and so is the steelix tail. jsut calm down Shadowmew, Prodigy will get better

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • I think that aside from the shading, your sprites look pretty neat. I like Arcanix the best, it looks awesome! ANd my seconf-fave woulf be Tyranisol, Larvisol being third.

The way I see it, we all have our weaknesses in creating things, maybe shading is a bit of a downfall for you right now. I'm pretty sure you can gradually overcome it though. Just keep up your work, and I'll look back every so often. ^^ Nice job either way.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    here is my latest sprites:

(shelgon/loudred)
    "Sheldred"

(quilava/eevee)
    "Quileevee"

(shelgon/houndoom)
    "Sheldoom"

umm....okay, the reason i haven't been shading is i really dont kno how. i just sorts contrast the colors on the sprite as best i can. but any tips on shading owuld be helpful!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    thanks....for goodness sake i really do hope they are good, cuz my latest ones dont look flat at all to me

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
    here is my latest sprites:

(shelgon/loudred)
    "Sheldred"

(quilava/eevee)
    "Quileevee"

(shelgon/houndoom)
    "Sheldoom"

umm....okay, the reason i haven't been shading is i really dont kno how. i just sorts contrast the colors on the sprite as best i can. but any tips on shading owuld be helpful!

these ones are actually pretty decent. keep trying! and don't fade it, man. i'm not that great at shading myself. just keep experimenting and it'll make some sense.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Well the sprites already have shading so you shouldn't mess around with it unless the shading dosn't match mixed parts. Anyway, you're newest ones are good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back