• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen missingNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoto

Years
    i heard about missingno., how it supposedly screws up your game, etc., and only battled it (never cought it). everything was fine. then, 4 years ago, in 2000, i cought missingno. nothing strange besides HOF(hall of fame) and that its icon was changing constantly. i got scared by the rumors and released it(never put in box or anything like that). My blue was back to normal, even the icons stopped being backwards. later this year, when i heard about the mew glitch i used it to get a mew. nothing unusual, PERIOD but HOF.then, last week, i got bored and fired up my blue, and.....

MY FILE WAS DELETED! i tried blowing in the cartridge (to clean it out), blowing in the game boy, even trying it on my game boy player, but to no avail(sp?)

Why? oh, why? :( I had lvl. 100 :mew2:, :mew:, kabutops, charizard,legendary birds, and chansey. i feel like :19: combined with :donut: i had my pokedex completed. and i couldn't even save my pokemon by putting them on my gold. :15:

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Omg that's terrible! :( Well once I caught MissingNo, looked around it's stats for a minute (I couldn't stop noticing the little man and the blob)-- Sky attack, Water Gun, and ANOTHER Water Gun. I thought that I was doing something stupid, so I turned the power off and I was in the saving point where I was before I caught MissingNo, and the luck was because at that time I didn't know about the possibilty of catching it would erase your game data, anyway, I'm sorry.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    yeah i caught missingnooooooooo!!! once.but after dinner when i turned my game on no file was there i had all 151 pokemon. i hate missingno.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back