• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

was it bianca or latias that kissed ash in 5th movie?

was it latias or bianca that kissed ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Apr 8, 2009
Latias I say. She has the hots for Ash, he IS the god of all Pokemon after all. lol.

Kitty!

mandi
Years
Bianca. It's so obvious if you look into it.

1. Before she kissed Ash, it showed the easel with her hat on it. Which means she took it off..maybe because she didn't want him to know.

2. She gave him the painting of him. Bianca was the artist. (Of course, Latias could have just took it and gave it to him.) But why would Bianca draw Ash anyways, if she didn't like him? ;D

Years
I think it's intentionally ambigious. However, did Bianca show any interest in Ash? At least, 4Kids' revisions didn't eff this up. Whoo.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
One of the most disturbing moments I've seen in the Anime... That much is for sure. Not the most dusturbing moment in ANIME, but definitely in Pokemon.

STM

My DS doesn't read DS games...
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2013
Latias doesn't talk, it was obviously Latias

Years
I think it was Latias. Just the fact she didn't talk and that earlier in the movie when Bianca was last seen with a painting it turned out to be Latias. Bianca never showed any feelings towards to Ash I don't think while Latias did.

ashys_girl

BAM! Missy's here!
Years
pOsSiBiLiTys?

I say it was Latias.
1.Latias didn't speak the human language.
2.She doesn't wear Biancas hat(does she?).
3.Who knows maybe Latias does have an artist side?
4.Just because Bianca might've drawn the picture, doesn't mean she like him she could've just did that to be nice, and Latias could've just have given the painting to Ash because Bianca had left.

Years
One of the most disturbing moments I've seen in the Anime... That much is for sure. Not the most dusturbing moment in ANIME, but definitely in Pokemon.

To a degree, definitely. But as a counterpoint/devil's advocate, what about Jynx, or Gardevoir or any other of the humanoid Pokemon used in such a manner? Suffice it to say, Pokemorphs are popular online. My theory being, people have less of a knee-jerk reaction to certain forms of furry depending on the humanoid aspect. If it's alien in design, obviously, our fear of the unknown would stir a possible visceral reaction. Whereas, if it's human-looking enough, the familiarity to our mind's eye would make us comfortable enough.

Look at the Latias design: she's not ugly, no, but not humanoid.

It's stupid, but that's how the human mind works. And after 5 some years, someone might have thought about it. Heh. And it was a fresh direction, even if bizarre. So, if you want to argue from the bestiality issue, uh, go for it. Heh.

I'm not sure why I decided to bring it up here. I guess my brain was on. Heh.

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Maybe, poison. Maybe.

Cource, Ash was too stunned and Misty and Brock were there too... ooooh god... eww.

I think it was Latias.

Mikefox124

Silver Legend
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2008
Latias. Why would Bianca suddenly decide to kiss Ash if she didn't even like him that much? Because <3 Latias.

EDIT: Also, the last part of the movie song background was "Latias in Disguise". Why would the CREATORS call it that?

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
  • Age 32
  • NY
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
Latias... but it had nothing to do with love. XP As a Pokemon, she can't say thanks, the only way was to kiss. D8

That is what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back